12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2013 5:51 AM by RAGEmajichands RSS

nobody knows the sorrows ive seen...

RAGEmajichands

this game is totaly unplayable, ive tried so much crap to get it to work. static ip, google dns. auto ip and dns. changed channel on router.  nothing makes this pathetic game run right. i cant even kill with the so called op bsms while shooting them in the back. when you think about it, if the treyarch dev team cant even get the mobile forum to work, how the hell are they gonna get the game to work????? think its time to sack the monkeys and get some apes in. ps you dont make the facebook app too do ya ??? thats **** also.

• Re: nobody knows the sorrows ive seen...
    Padiego

The Treyarch Dev Team doesn't make the forums.......heck, they don't even out game issues that are present in all versions......that's up to infinity warts.

NkoSekirei

dude if ur gonna blame someone for this piece of crap ghosts take ur anger at infinity ward their the ones that screwed up big time

WiimotesRus02

Then my name is Mr Nobody

Incredible_Mr

Was that in a Geordie accent?

In all seriousness, im the same, hence ive quit. Been bad for a few years, but at least previous games looked good, made you want to come back, this game is carp, and the connection is THE worst ever. Unfortunately, as UK gamers we are screwed.

Blame IW for the AWFUL game, maybe JUST maybe blame Trey for the connection, maybe not, I mean BO2 was ok for me in the main, at least it was playable.

MW3>BO2>GHOSTS, average score per game 35-12> 30-20> 3>30

DatBigSwitcha2

Allow me to enlighten you on who to blame, for I am a vessel of knowledge and I seek to spread my wisdom in the hope of educating the masses.

You should be blaming Infinity ward for the connections, not treyarch, this is not there game. The reason why, is that Infinity ward is basing connections off of location and not off ping. In essence, you are being connected to hosts who are very near you In real life, regardless of ping.

E.G. If someone near your house has host you might connect to them and experience well over 250Ms ping, yet a 20> ping game might be a further away demographically but the game isn't connecting you to it because the 250MS ping network is closer.

Silly? yes, but it's too early to rule inifnity war out yet, give them a few months before throwing in the towel competely.

You are now enlightened.

And I am

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@A_TREY_U @TaylorSwift @KatyPerry

#CallMeMaybe?

WiimotesRus02

DatBigSwitcha2 wrote:

You should be blaming Infinity ward for the connections, not treyarch, this is not there game.

Who do we blame for BO2? The exact same thing happened there too. The game played well to start with, except the awful wiimote, then that patch came and everything turned nasty. But it started going wrong before then anyhow. Just like with ghosts. People here were making threads about it, asking if anyone else noticing if lag was getting worse. Connection wise this game is no worse than Bo2, it just has some extra added BS in the mix, crap graphics, BS spawns, glitches in maps etc etc, but the connection is just as awful, and A_Trey_U won't answer my thread to tell me if its being looked into, whether they can or can't do anything, nothing, which in its self speaks volumes. They must be embarrassed as heck, which is why he has been absent all this time. His posts of "I'm glad you're excited about ghosts" have long gone, and he only replies with a sullen sarcastic "thank you" to people who diss the game and the devs when they show how unhappy they are. But I don't think the connection issues are all down to IW, because there is no difference between them..

RAGEmajichands

in a geordie accent that got higher and higher as the rage went on..then the cats ears started bleeding

RAGEmajichands

wednesday the game was perfect all night, thursday the game was mostly good but last night it was horrendous. i checked the in game bandwidth and it was 61kbps so left the game and done a speed test and had 10.5 dwn and 2.5 up. i pulled the plug and rebooted and next speedtest was the same so went in the game and bandwidth was 4495kbps . the game stayed horrendous, no matter what game mode i played i could get a kill. even got a mini gun in an ammo crate a proceeded to spray the crap out of someones back only for him to knife me with his back facing me wtf??? i give up never getting cod again until i hear of one getting praised for running great...so probably never

WiimotesRus02

Totally understand, people complain about dogs leaping from yards away and killing you, I keep getting killed by people with shields from across the room, its like the Bo1 knife lunge, and if they are too far away, the speed they can switch from the shield to a pistol is way too fast.

As this game is quickly killing the fun out of playing, even chatting with my clan buddies is getting frustrating as all we do is complain, it won't be long before I give up for good too. I honestly believe, as nothing important can be fixed, both IW and treyarch should give up on the WiiU. They haven't done us any favours, and if they really believe that there's more DA users than Wiimote, then all the DA users would be far better off trading in the U and getting any kind of xbox and enjoy the full experience..