1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 2:17 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

dude you just need to fix your internet!!! buy a new router, change ip's, buy a wii-lan, etc. if, or should i say when its still awful, its still your fault! maybe you need to live in a different country? have you tried moving to a different country? maybe they need to put "change your address" on the support page. all i know is it must be you because my connection is just fine...

Some where in your family tree is a britt..

• 51. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    bughunt

I am now struggling to figure out exactly what nationality you are...

My compliments to your British teacher lmao

• 52. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    WiimotesRus02

From the States..

• 53. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    bughunt

I did read somewhere before that he was from the states, but he nailed the Brit Wit so damn well that it made me pause and I wondered if I got him mixed up with somebody else lol

• 54. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    CongerEel

This same occurrence happens to me.  When I throw a grenade or I.E..D. it looks like it only goes 3 feet; many time I run into my own device. None of the cr@p happens in local mode except for Veteran' s mode, which I would expect. Also, something is wrong with the wii remote ADS and firing.  It appears to me that if an opponent has to be in certain sweet point for the hit to detect; if you are too close - you're killed or if you too far away - you're killed.  I too want to abandon Ghost's multiplayer.

• 55. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    WiimotesRus02

I think someone else should start a new thread about this, A_T_U won't talk to me or answer any thing to do with me, even though I speak for a large number of people.

The thing that just made it so obvious that the lag is so bad and not all down to bad play was, in a game a few minutes ago, I accidentally shot a team mate in hctdm, it took over two seconds for me to die, it took so long that I had time to realise that it was a team mate because his name showed up after he came away from a wall, and I thought I was shot from behind me. I was stunned to see the friendly fire will not be tolerated message, and no one against my name that might have killed me. So, it is THAT BAD!!

• 56. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    like2nap03

Well, weird games the last 2 nights. No lag at all and my scores reflected it.  If Muffin's video is anything to go by (and I don't know if it is) the problem with this game is the matchmaking.  If that guy is right, then hopefully IW will modify it and Treyarch will do the same in a patch for us.  I don't know what was up with Black Ops 2, but it ran fine for me after all the hotfixes.  Only got a bad host, or bad connection to a host, or something to cause lag every once in a while.  In this game it's so random.  The lag and hit detection are better, but matchmaking can put you in a match with high ping.  Which in turn makes the game run like crap.  Muffin demonstrated the difference with some gameplay.  I don't know if he's right, but what he showed is exactly what I see when I say I'm lagging.  So, assuming he is correct (and I hate assuming), then the fix is in the matchmaking. 

Let's hope they do something.

• 57. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    WiimotesRus02

I know my problem has nothing to do with matchmaking most of the time, because most of the time I play in a American clan, and we just can't play together anymore like we used to on the old Wii. Maybe it is matchmaking, maybe it isn't, I don't know, but sadly things just took a sh1t dive since we have been playing on the WiiU. It just never used to be like this. But yes, even playing solo its a hit and miss situation, sometimes good, but mostly bad..

• 58. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    BobbyMcGee

i was just in a really laggy match on chasm. my team was getting wrecked. so an enemy jumped from a stairway to the road below where i was, and i shot the guy once in the air then point blank in the chest from ten feet away with the mk 14.  its the strongest marksman rifle and he didnt even flinch. so i run to where it happened as i spawned around the corner and he was already dead from a teammate. right then i watch a bunch of holes form on the wall above him and blood splatter fly. its pretty god-damn ridiculous that i no longer have the ability to see connection in lobbies or can no longer search on best. even more frustrating is why? is connection so screwy they dont want us to see how bad it is? was theater removed for similar reasons?

• 59. Re: Will Treyarch Fix This Lag Problem?
    like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

I know my problem has nothing to do with matchmaking most of the time, because most of the time I play in a American clan, and we just can't play together anymore like we used to on the old Wii. Maybe it is matchmaking, maybe it isn't, I don't know, but sadly things just took a sh1t dive since we have been playing on the WiiU. It just never used to be like this. But yes, even playing solo its a hit and miss situation, sometimes good, but mostly bad..

Even I couldn't play in a party with good results in Black Ops 2.  My clan is in the U.S., but we were spread out all over the country.   The lag jumped between us.  It was always a gamble as to which one or two of us would do well and which ones would just run around dying a lot.  From what I've been told, the Wii was on a different servers, or had different netcode or something.  On Wii U, they used the same servers/lag comp as the other systems which is why the games have these issues.  I don't know how accurate that info is, and I haven't looked into it, but the source is reliable.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next