4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:42 AM by Kenmars Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Re: My game won't download

Kenmars

I am experiencing the same problem, was on level 37, and now game will only play at level 1. I have re-installed numerous times, and it fails as soon as I sign in to the Activate portal

• Re: My game won't download
    EmiliozGunz

Hello Kenmars,

I went ahead and created a new thread for you. Now, in order to further look into this matter, please provide me the following information:

1. Your Activate name.

2. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account was reset to level 1 or rolled back).

3. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems. (Indicate whether or not gems were lost).

4. The device you are on as well as the iOS version.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Kenmars

Hi Emilio,

Thanks for reply:

Activate Name: *Email Address Remove By Moderator*

Current level 4, previous level 38

Had about 100 gems, and have spent about $10

Running on iPad 4 on IOS 7.0.03

Thanks

EmiliozGunz

Hello,

For privacy reasons, I have removed your email address.

I will go ahead and forward up your information to be further looked into. At this time I do not have an exact ETA on when this will be reviewed, but I will update you as soon as I hear something.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Kenmars

We have installed all the updates, and the IOS updates, and the game works with a new profile, but whenever I try to link to the original profile, I still get the download error.

Please let me know whether you have a fix for this, or if I should write the game off as a failure.

Thanks

Ken