1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 65 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2013 1:44 PM by Chuckfullonutz Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Reading Rainbow, huh?  Whatever turns you on bro.

rankismet wrote:

As always... you're welcome.

Your invitation to engage, along with your offiiciousness, are rejected and effective forthwith.  Like I said, you're not welcome.

• 61. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    SitRepPro

Well if he wants to make GOML posts then he's inviting a response like that.  May be I'm at the stage where I don't give a damn.  All I know is if I don't set up a party in team based games, there's always the chance.  If it bothered me that much I'd play FFA based games.  Although I don't think there are any, or many on Ghosts.  If I get too many rubbish team mates in Ghosts I just think nothing of it as I can only do so much.  I mean I still have BO2 so I could always play that.  I've been meaning to play Gun Game on there for yonks but I will just have to try and bear the FFA spawns...

• 62. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    OnlyBeastz

My friend often comes to play some cod round my house and his kd on ps3 is about 1.3 so hes not bad. I wouldnt take away splitscreen ENTIRELY but leave it for particular game modes like infected, gungame or maybe even game modes that dont matter about how many times you die like domination, hq etc.

• 63. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    mrbunnyrampage

Splitscreen needs to stay end of story

• 64. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    rankismet

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

Reading Rainbow, huh?  Whatever turns you on bro.

rankismet wrote:

As always... you're welcome.

Your invitation to engage, along with your offiiciousness, are rejected and effective forthwith.  Like I said, you're not welcome.

Officious? Perhaps.

Still correct? Yep.

You were on about BO2. This is Ghosts.

Think you have Reading Rainbow confused with sites you regularly browse. Here's some links.

You're most very welcome.

• 65. Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)
    Chuckfullonutz

People who complain about split screeners only complain because they are not good enough to cover the K/D of the split screeners... Every time me and my friends enter a match and have split screeners we make sure to cover their negatives and were good to go.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next