4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2013 10:39 PM by dustycrow RSS

buried glitches?

dustycrow

so ive been playing grief alot since i find it fun to have a end to zombies and have a challenge but one thing that bugs the hell out of me is when people glitch in that wall in the court house. ive had one time when the guy somehow died so ik its possible for them to die. question is how do you make them die? honestly ive had opponets do it and its bugged me but god damn it drives me crazy when my own team mate does it >.< its just messed up to know im winning cuz of some ******* cheating. so does anyone know a way to knock them out of it?

• Re: buried glitches?
    Megadog14

I think you can try and fling them out with a TS.

GulfCoastGirl

I don't play grief so this may not be the right answer but..... if they let you have buildables in Grief then you can kill them with a head chopper.  They can be placed up on the walls so anyone sitting in a glitch can be killed by one

DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah, 2 head choppers will kill a wall glitchers easily enough, or in most cases a trample steam can be used to get them out that glitch spot.

Reporting them is beyond useless, so if playing on XBOX just mark them as an avoided player and you will never meet them in-game again.

dustycrow

sadly  in grief u dont get head choppers imagine a team of 4 gang banging 1 guy with 4 head choppers. insta dead but ive tried putting down ts and they do nothing >.< ive had a couple placed under 1 guy at once and still no dice. think a resonator would push him enough to knock him out of place?