26 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2013 6:35 PM by Steven5o1 RSS

Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

Jacomofo

Lately it seems like every second game I find theirs always at least 2 prestiege 10 guys who's playtime is only 30 minutes -__- I have tried reporting them over and over but infinity ward dosen't really respond to these things It feels like that no one has been kicked offline yet even in the leaderboards its ridiculous please infinity ward fix this and ban hackers or make it so reporting actually does something I play this on the 360 and soon one the xbox one I don't know if other consoles or pc has this much hackers but its making me feel really unfair. im only prestiege 3 with a 2kd but I want to get to prestiege 10 legit but all these hackers are just annoying me I feel like sending them  hurtful messages when I see a pretiege 10 who has only played 10 minutes of the game!

• Re: Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys
    iHattoriHanzo0

I'm not so sure you should report any players because of their stats. I would only report if you see them modded or cheating in game.

If you read a lot of other posts from players that get put into these lobbies, their stats and rankings get all screwed up. You might just be witnessing players that fell victim to these lobbies and aren't actually the ones responsible for this hacking/modded garbage.

But then again, do what you feel you need to, and then let Activision and MS work it out.

nicedrewishfela

Report, and move on.

http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/reporting-cheaters-in-call-of-duty-ghosts/

It takes time to get these hacks cleared up and players penalized.

FishyDizzle

I like the keywords in the original post.Made me laugh.

BamBoozeLLed

I cant speak for the prestige glitching cause I dont care, and I have yet to be placed in a "Hacked" Lobby or anything of the sort.

Nsnodgrass73

Yes, so that means they aren't out there. Seriously? Just because he haven't been hit doesn't mean they're not out there or those that have been hit are lying. I see a lot of jerk comments on here and I do believe that is the biggest. You remind me why I hate most people.

I stopped playing my RUINED character because I don't want people to report me for boosting. I am now lvl 6 on another character and hate this game. I can't go against higher level players and think it just sucks we get screwed while the little hackers keep getting away with it.

BamBoozeLLed

Where did I say hacking didnt exist? You need to take it easy buddy, if that comment reminded you of why you hate so many people I feel bad for you man. You sound upset for more reasons then whats contained on the internet, I wish you luck.

Btw do you make a living by playing this game? 

Nsnodgrass73

A.) you put the word hacked in quotation marks, which implies it doesn't exist or you're being sarcastic. (This is based on the context of the full comment) if it wasn't intended that way, my apologies, b.) why ask if I make a living playing CoD? I don't... I try to play it because I really love the series and c.) I'm a chick *wink*

As for my 'I don't like people comment'; you see so many people trying to make a legitimate comment in here and so many being jerks. It's tiresome and frustrating.

BamBoozeLLed

I understand that and I put it in quotes cause I wasnt sure if that was the best way to phrase it. Glitched, modded, boosting, hacked etc. I dont know haha I havent seen anything obvious, for all I know someone could have been up to something but I never noticed it.

I asked if you make a living with the assumption that you don't and wanted to bring the level back down, there is no use in getting your stress levels so high for something that has no real consequences imo. It is suppose to be a enjoyable experience and yes it has its issues but is it worth the real consequences of high stress and all the nasty things that come with it. I personally dont think so and dont like seeing others get so upset. As I used to be that way and have been making efforts to look at things differently. (Been great!)

Yes of course I see where you are coming from on the whole jerks and stuff, and this wouldnt be my first time being misunderstood for the same reason. Everyone is so used to being "trolled" and things of that nature that just about anything that someone else says is instantly looked at as being negative first.

My bad on the whole gender thing, being a old school gamer I have trouble remembering that I could be talking to any gender these days which is a good thing.

Nsnodgrass73

I Understand your point about stress and it being a game. just pisses me off to no end! LOL So, since my character was boosted to lvl 60 (opening the perks) do I really have to scrap her and play another one. I hate Sabin. It's a moral question really and while I won't use the perks i didnt earn ... Is it still an unfair advantage?

zvers

Seems like all comment boards are like that these days. Sad.

Pittski

lol...

It has been like this since CoD4, nothing gets done about it.  It is a sign of the end of CoD, when they don't figure out how to stop, or ban these people.  This is what happened to Socom 2. Bunch of noobs found out how to hack it, and ruined the game.  Which caused people to stop playing, and the following games just sucked.

And before people start hating on Socom 2. Hopefully some of you are old enough to know what I am talking about.  Also before the flame of that game comes forth by people who don't know what the game was, or are not old enough to have played it. Here is a little fact about Gamebattles. Gamebattles was originally made just for Socom. They use to be known as SocomBattles, then turned into Gamebattles when Halo 2 came out, then MLG bought it all up.  The game was pretty successful, and well thought out strategic play instead of all this run and gun. It basically was a love for S&D.

DalekonDrugs

I have played Call of Duty as a fun experience and the fact that this new call of duty game is full of invisible hackers and boosters is awful. But the main issue is the frequency of it, now in older Call of Duty's you would across hackers rarely at launch and in the game's initial year life cycle and they would get patched quickly, but in this one I can't play one hour without finding a invisible hacker on any mode apart from infected it is insane, why is this being done to me? What did I do wrong? Is it wrong to want a fair game? Is it wrong to want to rank up legitimately? Support the Xbox 360 IW you are alienating a very LARGE player base.

Lucent76

I cant tell who is hacking and who is just really good. They have really dropped the ball on this one.

vCONDORv

GameStop can have my copy.  Its not fun anymore.  I found myself putting in Civilizations
    again instead of playing a new COD.  To be honest, i had more fun replaying the free Halo 3 with gold last month than playing this new Black Ops 3.

Steven5o1

well i could care less what rank someone is in the game but i will tell you what i have seen that just makes me just leave the game when i get killed by it.

i dont know how theses people are doing it but i have seen quite a few running around with every single perk like when i die by them the entire bottom of my screen is just covred in perks at that point i just leave game in disgust