23 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2013 11:10 AM by DeathBringer-Zen RSS

KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS

legogeek09

When doing the ee take turns upgrading the fists while holding the fire staff. When the ee is fully completed (except cutscene) take turns holding gernades in the robots head and dying and when you spawn back in you'll have a one hit kill past ROUND 83! Dont grab fists again or it will go away. CONFIRMED by yothedoors on xbox.

• Re: KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS
    ydajdimstr

Why must you kids come here to these forums and post about ways to cheat? It is not appreciated here...

Megadog14

So yothedoors is his GT?

DeathBringer-Zen

No thanks.

legogeek09

Its a legit upgrade. Confirmed by treyarch.

DeathBringer-Zen

Treyarch NEVER confirm these type of things, so that is bullsh*t for a start. Also, how can it be legit? You said you need to kill yourself inside the giants head using a grenade. There would NEVER be a step that requires you to kill yourself considering there is a ranking system behind the game.

Jugg3naut510

Unless Treyarch decides to be bastards (which they are not even though they decided to release Black Ops 2) then that would be legit. But until that happens everything about this is *cue AVGN's voice* BULLSHIT.

Tictacn

MMy question is, is there another step( using a grenade in the head on something or even something else in the head altogether) that would make this another step for an upgraded knife or sword even. And that the while dying thing just glitches that step out. We already have seen certain steps that can be done differently to get the same result on this map as it is. That was what I was trying to get at by the initial question.

DeathBringer-Zen

I definitely would not rule out there being some other unlockables on Origins, but I doubt they would require a player to kill themselves in order to get them.

It does sound much more likely to be a glitch though, seeing as there has been many instances of glitches that can cause the mechanics to alter. Spawn manipulations, multiple hackers, multiple WW's, Permanent perk effects, Infinite ammo, No air, Round skips etc.

The engine is extremely dated and very poorly designed. Game altering effects are found through exploits in the mechanics, in all game modes. They really need a new engine fast. This one is a bit of a laughing stock to be honest.

Megadog14

Where did they confirm it then?

reluctent

legogeek09 wrote:

Its a legit upgrade.

Uh, no. In your title it says "KNIFE GLITCH ON ORIGINS", It cannot be a glitch whilst Legit at the same time can it, plus if it was Legit it would not require you to commit suicide for nothing. Pick one dude, your wasting people's time.

Chucky6661

I Must admit it doesn't seem to be an intentional piece of programming, it does feel like an exploit of sorts, I wouldn't use it to get to high rounds that's for sure, I find it boring enough as it is doing high rounds but to make it drastically easier on yourself would remove the challenge/fun

AceUp459

Well, now you have to decide either you use this glitch and press your right stick about 8000 times or you play this map "LEGIT" and sit in the corner with the ice staff where the tank stops and play round 82 in about 5 mins...

reluctent

Another lame glitch post huh? That's glitch post 13948374 ticked off.

Treyarch did NOT confirm this and why the hell they would is obseen, people like them want to get rid of glitches, not let people glitch their sad lives out on a relatively easy map like Origins. If you clearly believe it was confirmed then seeing a bit of proof would shine a light on this. Also the Origins easter egg was found by many people and this guy you speak of doesn't ring a bell. And does it matter who did that easter egg first, it ain't exactly rewarding for the effort.

Don't know why people keep using "Treyarch confirmed this" as an excuse and then provide no proof of some sort to back it up, just looks like another attention whore post to me. A little tip for people, if you use the excuse that "Treyarch confirmed this" then at least put up evidence that they did, if you don't then your sticking yourself in a hot oven.

The Thunderpunch gloves don't need upgrading any further than they are, instant kill to round 50 is good enough, wanting to increase that says that you cannot handle it and need it to be ......cough.....cough .....easier..... cough, (sarcasm if you didn't know). 

ydajdimstr

If you need a way to get to high rounds, other than the normal gameplay, then go play Buried... That's what all the other shitty players go on...

reluctent

Well not all the bad players, some people who are pros like to play that map to blow off some steam, same with me. After a long game of zombies I'd just go on buried and mess about. Besides that I can agree, want to get to high rounds then play the easy maps. I play a mix of maps, both easy and hard.

reluctent

I had nothing better to do today, so I went to try this. Followed all your "steps" and to my expectation nothing had happened, the gloves were still instant kill to round 50 and no further. It was game of 4 people and thanks to your waste of time "glitch", we got a down on our leaderboards killing ourselves. Go bother your friends instead of people you don't know!

You may have noticed that I try out people's ideas when they do not provide proof, just to make sure their not trying to con everybody. Looks like your post is a con to a lot of people.

boybad

the gloves were still instant kill to round 50 and no further

What gloves? ohh yeah you have to be that chick Sandy right...

reluctent

Do you play origins? no, you clearly don't hense you would know what the gloves are. You go on continuing to watch spongebob dude.

*This post may contain sarcasm*

boybad

There is no gloves that are instant kill to round 50. Unless you are that chick Sandy, only she has those electric gloves.

reluctent

Do you actually know at all what I'm talking about? What I mean by gloves is the fists, or your just clearly not getting the point of this thread at all.

Also, there is not a"chick sandy" on Origins, there is a girl on the other 3 maps called Misty, but where the hell you got Sandy from is my question. You clearly only play TranZit because it even tells you her real name on Buried, derp. Maybe I'm correct saying you watch too much spongebob. Screw that other reply saying *this post may contain sarcasm* because I wasn't being sarcastic, I meant it. period (If your just trying to be a clever little ******* then your really failing) Want some proof, go look it up on youtube.