13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2013 4:30 PM by SavageHam Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Not Yet Received in game Content

MrTunes

i put the code in for the classic ghost character n the insignia pack n have not yet received it in game how come? i did preorder  Hardened Edition....i already contacted PS thinking its the PS4 cause it being brand new and all n they say its an in game issue which is yall's thing u need to fix

• Re: Not Yet Received in game Content
    jariboy1996

you need to go to the in game store it stands right next the season pass

MrTunes

i cant seemed to find neither the insignia pack nor the classic ghost character on the store anywheres. i look at ghost addons n in 1 box it says 4 add ons but when i click it all it brings up is just showing the season pass n the free fall map which i only manage to get that by reading some of the forums to figure that out

SavageHam

Greetings MrTunes,

Did you receive an error message when you redeemed the codes? Did you get a confirmation messages when you inputted the code? Where did you redeem your soundtrack code, where did you redeem your Classic Ghosts code?

Thanks,
    ^AJ

MrTunes

i did not get any kind of error when i put the code in. and i redeemed all my codes for the in game content on the playstation 4 playstation store.

SavageHam

Hi there MrTunes,

The Insignia Pack is part of the Soundtrack download code. That should be redeemed at the Call of Duty® website. The season pass code and Free fall code should be redeemed via the console. You can follow the methods out lined here to download your items or push the download to your console from your PC: Issues downloading content from the Library. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

MrTunes

well tried ur link for the website and got this for a response: The code you entered is not valid. Please try again. Please note that the code was printed in upper case to help identify Ls from 1s. and when trying again at the playstation store it says code has already been used..... and what makes it weird is cause when i got to https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main n goto my download list it shows that the insignia pack n ghost character are on the list which i explained to sony when i called them n told them i went to have them sent to my ps4 n it says they are playable but im not finding them at all on the game

SavageHam

Hey MrTunes,

Thanks for providing me that information. Just to verify, did you double check all the tab of your patches and backgrounds by pressing R1? Did you also check the male model character (as this is where the head type is available)? When you went to the website to redeem the soundtrack code, were you using a PC web browser? Were you able to redeem the soundtrack at all previously?

Thanks,
            ^AJ

MrTunes

all my toons are the male models as i am a male. i was able to get the soundtrack from that site but i do keep checking atleast 2-3 times a day in all diff catagories for patches n back ground n i used my pc on that site

SavageHam

Hey MrTunes,

Thanks for providing that information. Can you try logging into the Call of Duty website, unlink your SEN ID, clear your web browser's cache and cookies, relink you SEN ID, then proceed play a multiplayer match, and check you patches and background. Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

^AJ

MrTunes

i tried that all n still no luck n i'm really getting fed up now with the game out over a month n the ps4 almost a month which means ive been playing almost a month n still not getting my stuff i was supposed to beable to get as soon as i started playing.

SavageHam

Hello MrTunes,

I understand your frustration entirely, can you please try uninstalling the game one more time? The game and add on content get combine in the harddrive, and may need to be uninstalled in order to retrigger the downloads. Upon uninstalling and reinstalling the game and updates, the option to install the game should open back up in the store. Let me know if that addresses your issue.

Thanks,

^AJ