4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2013 3:23 PM by fer4l RSS

Question: Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge? Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet.

YuriUA

1st Question:

Do you believe you can complete Dictator challenge?

Challenge is:

Empty 100-bullet LMG magazine into enemy without missing a bullet. I'm not counting 80-bullet Chainsaw here, because it has no aim, and thus its accuracy is greatly reduced.

Do you believe it is possible to complete this challenge without cheating in COD: Ghosts?

I saw quite a few cheaters that show off this challenge and shoot across the map through the entire map (all walls) with LMGs right when you spawn. But is it possible without cheating?

I believe this challenge was copied from COD: Modern Warfare 2 without thinking (like tons of other challenges). But back in MW2 it had a meaning - there was a 20-bullet LMG there (if I remember correctly, it had an extended magazine attachment, which increased ammo capacity to 60 bullets, was it double drum magazine?).

Do you think challenges need to be made for each game independently or is it OK to copy-paste such stuff without looking over what still works and what should be removed or changed?