6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2013 9:03 AM by tracy RSS

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Mess1ahBrowny

Just bought the xmas camo but cant see in game were to apply it searched every where

also bought the wolf skin for the dog again how do you apply it

• Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE
    tracy

Everything for the xmas camo should be available through customising your soldier, camo and sight will be on your weapon section and background, patch, and playercard will all be under named sections, not 100% sure but I believe that the wolf camo for Riley is put on automatically if it is selected as a killstreak, hope this helps in some way.

Mess1ahBrowny

yeah checked all that not there..wolf skin called in the dog and again it wasn't on the dog...

all purchased but not there

tracy

I've just downloaded festive cam on 360 and when I've gone to my soldier there has been an exclamation mark at the side of my custom one's to tell me new items are available and I've been able to equip them so I don't know why it's not worked for you. You could try unistalling and then going back to store and re downloading them, see if that fixes it or contact activision through twitter to see if they can help.

tracy

Have you also checked your recent download history to make sure it went through alright?

Mess1ahBrowny

Yeah downloaded went in game it says i have purchased,i try and equip is shows a green arrow i click that takes me to store to download.despite it saying already downloaded and purchased.

i deleted and tried again and still wont work..contacted actvi on twitter all i got was did you purchase through store my reply yes now what do i need to do.no help since.

tracy

I've also just downloaded it for the Xbox One as well - again no problems, I did find on customize appearance a new box at the bottom of the list to equip the wolf - if you've purchased, all the other items are last in there places, so I can't understand why it's not worked for you and sorry to hear you've had no luck getting a proper response.