10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2013 5:14 AM by JoshEGaming_YT RSS

FREE AGENT HERE.

Ascension-Xx

Looking for a respectful, talented, mature clan. 1.75 KD, willing to compete and improve as a person and as a player.

• Re: FREE AGENT HERE.
    driller5

Pinecrest Posse clan is looking for new talent. Matty5589 is the leader.

we are lvl 11, currently 32 members in our clan and looking to expand. and looking for a new l.t commander to help out also

sharpy470

If you really wanna help someone out join my clan which is currently only me and I need people desperately

WICKeD_

come check out our clan we are laid back and like to have fun

http://www.ryte-assassins.enjin.com

Diesel-Swagger

WE ARE THE DIVINE KNIGHTS
    Currently recruiting new members!
    Come join us!

DK’s basic principles can be summed up in 5 words:

HONOR the game and the players

RESPECT everyone

LOYALTY to your fellow clan mates

MATURITY to know right from wrong

TEAM WORK to ensure a well-played game

DK is a multi-platform, multi-cultural gaming community filled with people enthusiastic about the games they play. Founded in 2008 by 9 individuals striving for more than just a run of the mill gaming clan. They founded DK following their main tenants of honor, respect, loyalty, maturity, and team work. Now in 2013, DK is home to over a hundred active members! We look to evolve and become an even better clan than before!

We also give the opportunity for others to start up games and use our forums, website and our marketing/recruitment team help build their games.

We've just celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We've won 8 Championships on PS3 and XBOX

OUR CURRENT LINE UP

[] XBOX Division [DK]

Call of Duty : Ghosts

-Core US/CA Team

-Hardcore Team

-Core UK Team

[] PS4 Division [DKGC]

Call of Duty : Ghosts

Battlefield 4

DC Universe

[] PC Division [DKC]

League of Legends

Diablo III

What we offer:

• Friendly Scrimmages

• A great set of Ally Clans

• Inter-clan Tournaments

• Private and Public Forums

• Daily/Weekly Practice Sessions

• Plenty of ways to stay connected

• An open and mature environment

• Participation in Public Tournaments

• A group of dedicated game leaders and staff members

And much more!

What we require from you:

• Must be at least 16 years old to apply

• The ability to remain level-headed and calm during high-stress situations

• Must have access to a communication device in tandem with your gaming console or PC

Interested? Want more info? Please visit our forums!

http://divineknightsclan.com/forum/forum.php

Exciting Community Forums - Premium Flash Website

H377IONS

add h377on3arth my clan is very active just meed more members

Goliath_18

We could use some help. We are very active, but could use another active member. We have 34 members, level 9, Silver Divison. We held 3rd place in the first clan war, 2nd in the last one. We want to get into Gold division at the end of this next one, and you are a good canidate. Come check ManiacAssassins out. We have a website too if you would like to check it out: maniacassassins.webs.com

and we have a facebook group and a facebook page. If you are interested, message me on PSN at xxwarewolftytyxx

or send me an email if you'd like xxwarewolftytyxx@yahoo.com.

Shoot3r196

(Xbox 360)

IEG is a up and coming clan and we are strongly focused on team play and friendship. We are looking to build a good base of players, casual and competitive. We've been around for almost a year and so far we are growing w/ some of the most amazing members.

Come join and play some fun/casual gaming and make some friends or join for some competitive experience w/ gbs,scrims,and tourneys  

Must be 16+ years old, have a mic, be mature, and +.85 k/d. Come check us out and apply at:

www. infinity elite gaming clan .com (without any of the spaces; all one word)

Just register and click on "Apply now!" and then "New Member applications" then follow the directions it tells you.

(p.s. when filling out the application make sure to say you were referred by Mr IEG RaMPaGEoG)

Any questions? Feel free to message me here or on the site "Mr IEG RaMPaGEoG" or on xbox my gamertag is "Mr IEG RaMPaGE"

Mr IEG RaMPaGEoG

IEG Captain