5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 2:13 PM by Mammas_flicka_ RSS

Is diamond camo in Ghosts?

RyuHyabusa101

I doubt it, because it is made by Infinity Ward, not Treyarch. Another Question: Do you guys think the MSBS will be nerfed, because I hope so? By the way, do you think the max prestige will be ten?

• Re: Is diamond camo in Ghosts?
    rushblueroom

I'm pretty sure it has already been confirmed that the max is ten.  Honestly I wouldn't want any more than that unless there was some kind of prestige shop again.  A lot of work just for a little icon. 

As for the MSBS, I think they could decrease the number of one bursts it gets. 

rankismet

RyuHyabusa101 wrote:

I doubt it, because it is made by Infinity Ward, not Treyarch. Another Question: Do you guys think the MSBS will be nerfed, because I hope so? By the way, do you think the max prestige will be ten?

You're kinda all over the place, neighbor.

1. Diamond? No. That's a TA thing.
    2. MSBS nerf? No. It's fine as it is.
    3. 10... it's been confirmed.

You're welcome.

adkotahajesban

Infinity Ward should have taken some notes from Treyarch.  I understand they are different developers, but they are developing under the same game title.  I don't see as sharing certain aspects of the game would be that horrible.  Some things that should have spilled over into Ghosts (in my opinion of course) and reason why:

1.  Diamond Camo - Fun as hell unlocking diamond and I think that it just looks awesome.

2.  Emblem Creator - Huge level of personalization and being able to put it on your weapon was cool.  Especially the riot shield.

3.  Movie theater - Capturing and editing movies was pretty cool.

The major thing that I like that Infinity Ward has done was to not kick you in the nuts when you prestige.

As far as the MSBS is concerned, it's not that bad.  The guard dog is a pain in the rear.

Yppecaye_the_Dogged

RyuHyabusa101 wrote:

Do you guys think the MSBS will be nerfed, because I hope so?

Why do you think it should be nerfed.