11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2014 8:40 AM by brsox RSS

Hopes for DLC/Patch stuff?

Doomshaper

I like the way we can customize our characters head gear, etc.

I'm hoping at some point to see more options like Shemaghs or Booney hats and more Ghost masks.

I've almost unlocked everything so I'm hoping to have more options in the future.

A cool feature would be to have certain head gear overlap each other. For example: being able to wear Sunglasses with your Watchcap.

The more customization the better IMO.

How about you guys? What would you like to see as far as clothing options go?

• Re: Hopes for DLC stuff?
    nicedrewishfela

Could care less. I want them to put all of their efforts into Map Design and Balancing the DLC weapons.

• Re: Hopes for DLC/Patch stuff?
    rankismet

Doomshaper wrote:

I like the way we can customize our characters head gear, etc.

I'm hoping at some point to see more options like Shemaghs or Booney hats and more Ghost masks.

I've almost unlocked everything so I'm hoping to have more options in the future.

A cool feature would be to have certain head gear overlap each other. For example: being able to wear Sunglasses with your Watchcap.

The more customization the better IMO.

How about you guys? What would you like to see as far as clothing options go?

I too would like to see more options...

... beards.

dylan-ohara

I've heard rumors of the extensive character customizations being one of the reasons we don't have Ground War on previous generation Ghosts. I'm disappointed that there's as many modifications to character as there are but many of them are the same thing in a different color and it just seems silly to be that extensive. I proudly rocked my bush outfit after unlocking it and I now proudly rock my Body Count pieces. Can't wait to get the body count armor though!

MrFelon

its nice to have the multiple outfits , headgear , etc. but i'd like too see better maps with better spawns . don't give just one gun per map pack but one gun per class type . that means 1 new SMG , 1 new LMG , 1 new AR , you know what i'm getting at . don't give just 4 maps but 8-10 new maps per map pack . they could even add new killstreaks in DLC , that'd be nice .they should have more than 100 different camos or a camo customization for guns (kinda like emblems in BO1 & BO2).

Shadowelite555

Be cool to have more facial options such as sunglasses and hats, and be able to overlap them.

Homie_Simpson

Pink fluffy camos for guns.

Saddles (for those maps with sand) with sun tan oils.

Hand bags for the female chars. (why not!!!)

Ice cream/hot dog stands.

Rouge weapons caches.

A new doggie, hopefully a Poodle.

Firas47

Some of these ideas are completely dumb, purses ? girl chests and male abs? Wanna run around with a naked soldier ?

dylan-ohara you heard right, these uniforms and head gears take some space in the game, and for people who say they're not much ... wow just be thankful we got them in the first place instead of that bald vonderhaar in blops 2

nuttin2say

Well, in homie's defense, I was kinda hoping to be able to make my squad clones of myself. You know, like, why can't we choose our characters' pubic hair color? I know you may think that kinda stupid, but while I am thankful for something so important as character customization, if I really had to think about my character's characteristics, I'd rather imagine my own pubic hair on those guys instead of someone else's. It's kinda gross, dontcha think? To realize that, hey, your COD character looks different from yourself ... in EVERY way.

brsox

I would like to see extra custom class slots added, riot shields fixed, and amplify removed from SnD. I don't care at all for character customization.