1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 98 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2014 4:50 AM by Bielsalmighty Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    KTPhoenix

Nah, you dont even get 3 or 4 unless you are counting the setup where you have the undermount on your primary and the 2 shot GL secondary, but that is it.

And IW made it in MW3 that you could not resupply GL using Scavenger unless the person you resupply from also used the GL but I am not sure if they made Scavenger resupply those again. I would laugh if I found out they did.

• 61. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ

I will clarify...3 tubes...and when 2 or 3 guys are running around with them...it is an issue, I really wish people wouldn't state the obvious and keep telling me I should run around with Blast shield ( doesn't protect you in HC ) and trophy systems. ( not saying you are, but it seems I need to clarify every word I say on these forums and cannot use any exaggeration ) . I'm more concerned with a thermobaric grenade that kills me and the gryphon takes 5 hits to kill someone.... doesn't make sense. I'm not an idiot that wants everything banned. Just stating the obvious. It's easy to say " there are counters stop whining". I'm not whining, I'm stating facts. By all means anyone who wants to come play me on HC DOM and run around with 2 trophy systems and see if you break 100 points I will accept the challenge. For the guy who said I didn't mention "clans" HC is a huge part of clan wars so obviously you know nothing about HC, Clans..or how the game play is. I'm not complaining, I'm just merely stating the obvious of flaws in the game. ( hope my punctuation and grammar was okay for everyone )...anyways...I made my point and stated my opinion along with facts. It won't matter regardless but I thought a forum was for discussion...seems to me it's just people trying top act "tougher" "smarter" and "know it alls" who try to out wit you with comments. It's pathetic..I guess I shouldn't of thought si highly about the CoD community.

• 62. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    TheDarkOne123

Then next time post with some common sense rather then saying that they should ban explosives tell them to buff Blast Shield in Hardcore it's that simple. Then tell them to fix the stats of the thermobatic grenade and the Gryphon is that's simple. Don't go on these forums yelling cause it's not going to help your cause. It's not the explosives fault you are dying it's Blast Shield's and messed up stats fault.

• 63. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    Shadowelite555

Another discussion between pro and con Grenade Launchers. Can anyone say lets get ready to rumble?

• 64. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    half-megatron

spoken like a true player!!!

• 65. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    nuttin2say

@ kstaples ... the problem is that the devs have been making changes to these games that are based on a lot of hyperbole. Nonetheless ... Ghosts is the ONLY COD in which I have not played HC. However, I just got the game, too. I will play it because I've always enjoyed HC. As far as Blast Shield goes, I wouldn't use it much regardless of its effectiveness and regardless of whether or not other people are using tubes a lot. Prior to BO1, I played a crap load of HC. Prior to BO1, C4 was not the only explosive worth using - they were all very effective. Now? Not so much. So, on the one hand, I can relate - don't tell me about Blast Shield because I'm not interested in using it (same for Trophy Systems). On the other hand, I just never had much of a problem with explosives that could easily kill you.

I would take you up on your challenge, but it comes across much like a 1v1 challenge and ... well, I just won't go there. I have yet to use the thermobaric grenade or the gryphon and I don't think anyone has used them on me. I'll check them out and let you know my opinion on them. I have no problem teaming up with your or your clan and giving it a go against those that are giving you headaches just to get a better feel for what you are talking about. In any case, maybe you do have a point. I'll have to check it out for myself to be certain.

At any rate, I am extremely reluctant to go along with buffs or nerfs - regardless of whether or not they are needed. As we have seen for a number of years now, you allow one group a buff/nerf, then another crowd feels they have a right to one, as well, then another group, and another group ... before you know it, the game sucks because nothing is really balanced at all. Everyone is just back to square one and feeling happy because, why, the devs "listened to me" and ... well, hopefully you get the point.

I'll be fair and check it out further myself. But, like I said, I doubt I'll feel any differently about adjusting anything in the game.

• 66. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    rankismet

kstaples wrote:

I will clarify...3 tubes...and when 2 or 3 guys are running around with them...it is an issue, I really wish people wouldn't state the obvious and keep telling me I should run around with Blast shield ( doesn't protect you in HC ) and trophy systems. ( not saying you are, but it seems I need to clarify every word I say on these forums and cannot use any exaggeration ) . I'm more concerned with a thermobaric grenade that kills me and the gryphon takes 5 hits to kill someone.... doesn't make sense. I'm not an idiot that wants everything banned. Just stating the obvious. It's easy to say " there are counters stop whining". I'm not whining, I'm stating facts. By all means anyone who wants to come play me on HC DOM and run around with 2 trophy systems and see if you break 100 points I will accept the challenge. For the guy who said I didn't mention "clans" HC is a huge part of clan wars so obviously you know nothing about HC, Clans..or how the game play is. I'm not complaining, I'm just merely stating the obvious of flaws in the game. ( hope my punctuation and grammar was okay for everyone )...anyways...I made my point and stated my opinion along with facts. It won't matter regardless but I thought a forum was for discussion...seems to me it's just people trying top act "tougher" "smarter" and "know it alls" who try to out wit you with comments. It's pathetic..I guess I shouldn't of thought si highly about the CoD community.

To say that blast shield doesn't work in HC is silly. It does. It works well. I actually do run around with two trophy systems in HC DOM... with blast shield. You would be amazed at how the other team reacts. And, yes, I'll break 100pts. But "1v1 me bro" challenges are barely sophomoric. The fact you are in the the room versus any other group of players... since it's such a common problem, after all... makes no difference.

Things you continue to label as facts aren't facts... they're simply your opinion.

The reason you feel like you are getting grief is because you are ranting and then crying for a nerf. Try reading your OP with an open mind and you'll get why it was met with mostly sarcasm and quick, obvious replies. To be honest, the very post I quoted above comes across with a smug attitude about your perspective and belittles everyone else.

You get what you give, neighbor.

• 67. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    TheDarkOne123

The explosives aren't overpowered they actually have a counter and you can't replenish them and they need Danger Close to be effective. If you still think they are overpowered with all of these solutions being provided to you then you need to stop playing the game. Listen to people's arguments and try them out for yourself.

• 68. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    nuttin2say

I'll be fair and check it out further myself. But, like I said, I doubt I'll feel any differently about adjusting anything in the game.

Checked it. Didn't see an issue.

• 69. Re: Ban Noob Tubes & Launchers PLZ
    ukscorpz

I set a tube class up last night for fun and it had me laughing my head off.

Frag x2, Danger Close, Blast Shield

Secondary Launcher & MAAWS killstreak,

There were bodies flying everywhere!

And if we didn't have tubes then campers would rule the earth.

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next