1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 81 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 9:07 PM by lewdmouth Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
    MadMike2099

Believe it or not I'm actually good at the game (2.4 k/d). But just like BO2, MW3 and MW2 this game is way too easy to get kills. They attempt to make each new game noob friendly so it appeals to a wider audience but at the same time it kills the fun factor for the hardcore guys, like myself, who have been playing COD since day one. You seem to really enjoy Ghosts which is cool, I was simply stating my opinion on the game and the franchise itself. I know that people will continue to buy the game regardless but I myself no longer wish to spend my hard earned money on something I don't enjoy.

Regarding "quick time to kill" I mostly play hardcore so I've never had an issue with quick kills. 

• 81. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
    SwishierHawk

I liked it wayyyy better when you got new stuff when you leveled up. I hate having to buy everything because then It doesn't really matter when you level up and you just use the same stuff because you don't wanna use your COD squad points! But Ghosts is pretty fun, I still like the way everything was unlocked in MW2/MW3 the best.

• 82. Re: Get back to basics and make COD great again!
    lewdmouth

Successfully derailed! Good job SBF and LZ.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next