1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 174 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 8:03 AM by darkbagpuss Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    Megadog14

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

    Lag compensation is real, all these people who say it doesn't exist don't know what they are talking about.

     

    Lag compensation gives the casual player those random opportunities to have amazing games, games which will keep them coming back for more.

    That's not what lag compensation does at all. I suggest you research what it actually does.

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

     

     

    This forum is pretty much a joke, because majority of the people on here are thoroughly addicted to CoD and will continue to buy the game no matter how much they complain about it.

    I don't have Ghosts and Im still here.

  • 91. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    Jaggajatt187

    If you don't have Ghosts then you have no idea about the connectivity issues.

     

    I know what lag compensation is and what it does. Ghosts is a significant improvement over the previous 2 games.

  • 92. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    maccabi

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

    Lag compensation is real, all these people who say it doesn't exist don't know what they are talking about.

     

    Lag compensation gives the casual player those random opportunities to have amazing games, games which will keep them coming back for more. It's the same reason the dev's reward noobs for no good reason, like including support streaks or incorporating target finders.

     

    They have no interest in making the game competitive or widening the skill gap, because that would drive people who aren't good at the game away.

     

    This forum is pretty much a joke, because majority of the people on here are thoroughly addicted to CoD and will continue to buy the game no matter how much they complain about it. So the dev's don't care. These forums are basically beta testing the game, because we all know CoD isn't tested at all, and to make minor tweeks for weapon balance.

    i love the way you combined nearly every misconception and myth into one reply.. bravo

  • 93. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    Jaggajatt187

    With each release of CoD the devs have made it easier for casual players to get kills and kill streaks. The implementation of support streaks, objective based rewards, and attachments like the target finder.

     

    Lag comp got so bad that they even casual players began to complain about it. To combat it they brought out dedicated servers but reduced the health, making it impossible to take on more than one opponent at a time.

     

    None of those are myths or misconceptions.

  • 94. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    maccabi

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

    With each release of CoD the devs have made it easier for casual players to get kills and kill streaks. The implementation of support streaks, objective based rewards, and attachments like the target finder.

     

     

    that is your opinion nothing more, The community asked for rewarding objective play we got support scorestreaks something alot of the community likes.  As for easy kills yep totaly agree its so good we've moved past the pred/harrier/ ac130 scenerio from mw2 ..oh wait

     

    heres a little tip for you.. the largest majority by far of the community is what you would call "casual" making a game that appeals to everyone is a good move .

     

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

     

     

    Lag comp got so bad that they even casual players began to complain about it. To combat it they brought out dedicated servers but reduced the health, making it impossible to take on more than one opponent at a time.

     

     

    utterly wrong

     

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

     

    None of those are myths or misconceptions.

    given a myth is a story that isnt true and amisconception is a statement about something that you got wrong I stand by my original statement.

  • 95. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    Jaggajatt187

    maccabi wrote:

     

    heres a little tip for you.. the largest majority by far of the community is what you would call "casual" making a game that appeals to everyone is a good move .

     

     

    You just agreed with everything I said. Also you don't understand marketing or business.

  • 96. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    maccabi

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

    maccabi wrote:

     

    heres a little tip for you.. the largest majority by far of the community is what you would call "casual" making a game that appeals to everyone is a good move .

     

     

    You just agreed with everything I said. Also you don't understand marketing or business.

    no they added stuff for everyone to enjoy the game, regardless of playstyle or time played that is a big difference to they have dumbed down the game to appease casual gamers.

     

    please dont bother to resort to the "you dont understand" defense its slightly hypocritical considering the stuff you already posted and i'm pretty sure i do understand business and marketing especially when it comes to video games.

  • 97. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    Megadog14

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

    If you don't have Ghosts then you have no idea about the connectivity issues.

     

     

    Psst, guess what... ive played Ghosts... I have friends who play it... none of them are complaining about connectivity or lag comp issues.

    Jaggajatt187 wrote:

     

     

     

    I know what lag compensation is and what it does.

    Considering you've said it punishes players for having a good connection, no, you don't know what lag compensation is.

  • 98. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    RexxCastle

    Where exactly are these Dedicated servers you are talking about?

  • 99. Re: How bad is your lag compensation?
    DJ_Immortal

    maccabi wrote.

     

    please dont bother to resort to the "you dont understand" defense its slightly hypocritical

     

    Sorry, cant resist a good Friends quote:

    "Hi Kettle, this is Pot... You're black"

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next