1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 785 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 7:19 PM by Starbuck_OS Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 490. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    IndyOldGuy

I would like to see a mode where no 'scopes' are allowed, IRON SIGHTS ONLY......no Thermals, no tracker sights..etc etc....these things are becoming too much of a crutch to the COD community IMO

• 491. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    PSNGamerRednight

they should do the battlefield thing of renting servers

• 492. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Megadog14

That just ends up with the admins on the server banning anyone who kills them.

• 493. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    nicedrewishfela

That killed Battlefield 3.

• 494. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    PSNGamerRednight

then remove the banning feature and make like for matches you can ban certain weapons and perks like in bo2 custom games

• 495. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    nuttin2say

In other words, make it more like MLG - where players prove they're elite by removing those things from the game they can't handle.

• 496. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    PSNGamerRednight

yeah but they have to pay for the server and I don't think there is that many people who'll pay for it every year and also they can have a option to no go to player hosted lobbies

• 498. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    SC_ROTIC

I've been saying this for years as far as the way spawning SHOULD BE... 

Every part of any map that you can travel to should be looked at from an overview (top looking down) of the map as a grid and with the grid boxes (like grid paper) would enable you to spawn virtually anywhere you could walk in these maps versus specific spawn points on a map.....

That being said if you understand that than this is THE RULE FOR SPAWNING.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPAWN THE FURTHEST POSSIBLE DISTANCE AWAY FROM THE NEAREST ENEMY COMBATANT.

There it is remember you heard it from me first.  No spawn deaths and no spawn kills that's truly magnificent.

SC ROTIC

GAME OVER

• 499. Re: Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts
    SC_ROTIC

Oh yeah another thing....

Lets kill the clan wars it takes too much time I have a job a family and a life outside of gaming.

CLAN WARS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE

It is very simple what people in clans what they really want is this

HEAR ME OUT

All those stats that you have as an individual should be also represented by your clan in a manner  such as stats by game type...weekly monthly... all time.

There should be a clan leader board for 2 on 2 3 on 3 4 on 4 5 on 5 and finally 6 on 6 for EVERY SINGLE VARIANT OF THE GAME.

I should be able (as a clan leader or clan officer) to view the leader board select to view a clan in what ever game variant my clan enjoys playing and issue a challenge on a specific map for whatever game variant you want  with no deviation no manipulating weapon positions on the map.... just a hey my clan SC-ELITE wants to challenge your clan to a 6 on 6 Hard Core Team Death Match on Stonehaven  on this month on this day and as far as time you guys can run that simple to all challenges to clan matches are ran every quarter of an hour so...

ALL GAME CHALLENGES WILL BE PLAYED WITH NO MODIFIACATION AT ALL SO THAT IS SIMPLE TOO.  SO YOU WONT BE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO TAKE IEDs OUT OR THE AK BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS ITS OVERPOWERED ITS IN THE GAME YOU WILL PLAY MATCHES LIKE THEY WERE ORIGINALLY INTEDED TO BE PLAYED.  SIMPLE

SO A CLAN CHALLENGE WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

SC-ELITE has challenged you

Info

VIEW OPPOSING CLAN ROSTER

MODE:  HCTDM          DATE:  1/22/2014

MAP:  Stonehaven       TIME:  7:15 P.M.

Rules:  6on6                 Best 2 out of 3

ACCEPT                      DECLINE

YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS THE WAY CLAN WARS SHOULD REALLY BE NO MORE FORCING YOUR CLAN TO PLAY GAME MODES YOU DO NOT ENJOY OR CANT BE COMPETITIVE IN AND NO MORE TEDIOUS TIMED EVENTS.  WHERE WILL YOUR CLAN RANK I DONT KNOW BUT IF YOU RANKED IN THE TOP 1000 IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT WHO YOU GAME WITH AND TRULY KNOW YOUR STANDING AS A GAMING CLAN.

Remember you heard it from me first

SC ROTIC

GAME OVER

1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next