17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2014 11:04 PM by KingSnake24 RSS

Looking for a clan or team

xXSACR1F1CEXx

I'm 25 with a mic. I am a mostly OBJ/Support player. I communicate well and know most callouts. My K/D is around a 1.97 but I havent' played this game much either so it's still on the rise. If you want to know anything else just ask. Thanks.

• Re: Looking for a clan or team
    xXSACR1F1CEXx

Almost forgot my PSN is xXSACR1F1CEXx Twitter xXSACR1F1CEXx and youtube.com/chazeverett2528

gory305

Add me gory305

xXSACR1F1CEXx

bump

BLOODED_GOON_47

If your looking for a clan thats more like a family, then we are that clan. xIMMORTAL_GOON_GAMINGx is looking for loyal and active members to join our

family/clan. We are a "DRAMA FREE" clan. So if your a problem, dnt even apply.

We are looking for: S&D, S&R, DOM, BLITZ, CRANKED, AND HARDCORE PLAYERS.

GOONFRMDADE71:FOUNDER/COMMANDER

PS3/LT.IMMRTL_MG, LT.MAN-GLAZE, NIGHTmareAx7alex, FEARTHEREAPER_3

PS4/LT.CANADASTRUWEAPON, EL_M0TO, RDAYS36, TKEDIAN16

360/ WE NEED LEADERSHIP

XBOX ONE/ WE NEED LEADERSHIP

GOLD CLAN TAGS: LEVEL 17

Apply at: xIMMORTALGOONx on call of duty ghost app.

When you get accepted you will first need to register on our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/xIMMORTAL_GOON_WAR_ROOMx

Then sign up for clan website at: http://trugoonsforlife.enjin.com/

REQUIREMENTS:

Must be over 13

Being and "ACTIVE" member is what keeps you in the clan.

Having a mic is good. Cus we do callouts. But its not going to keep you frm getting in.

Doing CLAN WARS is a big part of staying in this clan. (Dnt apply if u dnt do them)

Respond to game invite and friend request from other members(Clan members first, friends second)

You must sign-up for clan website & facebook page.You must post at laest 2 post a week."CLAN RULES" (NOT POSTING MEANS YOUR NOT A FULLY ACTIVE MEMBER)

Have a 1.08 K/D minimum (I may think about give u a try if your K/D isnt under a 1.00

All new clan member must maintain over a 1.00 K/D. If it falls below, u will b warned to get it up before your removed from clan.

Always respect your fellow member, SQUAD LEADERS, and LT.COMMANDERS

IN RETURN:

You get to team up with some very skilled, but friendly people.

Get to learn how to work well with other team players.

Get to watch and learn from skilled players

https://www.facebook.com/xIMMORTAL_GOON_WAR_ROOMx

www.facebook.com

Any clans looking to merge with us inbox GOONFRMDADE71, or any of the LT. COMMANDER.

KingSnake24

My Clan New York Bullies, we are looking for a few good people to run with. My PSN is SteveLove24 we are a platinum division right now

sniper009

Hey, we are Gold Division clan All Pro. We are currently recruiting 18+, US based, good communicators that can follow and contribute tactics to win games and Clan Wars. Hit me up if you're interested. PSN sniper-009-.

Sir-Schnekie

If  you are intrested applay for Gremium

S0nia
    KIDCAPRI84

ill hit you up when I get on later. kidcapri84 look for it after the football games

OMGWTFL0LZ

Ice Gaming Clan currently has available openings for Xbox One Ghosts. Send me a message on Xbox and let me know if you're interested. We ask that players are above 16 years old and have a kd of 1.3 or higher. My gamer tag is OMGWTFL0LZ

Malabyte

Clan Website: www.w2oe.com

Clan Name: We're Our Only Enemy

Clan Tag: W2OE

Clan Nickname:  W2OE GAMING

What we offer:

YouTube videos

Monthly Prizes (PSN/XBL cards, Games, Headsets, Apparel, etc)

Twitter

Chatbox to communicate if you want to play

Competitive Teams (PS & Xbox)

Very friendly & mature members willing to go out of their way to help people.

History

W2OE Gaming was formed in 2011 by W2OE_Prodigy. We are an active and dedicated clan on both the console and our website. We run on PS3/Xbox and we will be adding PS4/X1 once those release. As a clan we will be moving onto all the new big releases as they come out.

Community

Our website and forum is a big part of our clan as a community. We use our forum to communicate with the rest of the clan. This helps get to know each other, organize tournaments and events between clan members and other clans, discuss all of the different games and just to have a general chat about anything. As the forum and website is a big part of our clan to stay together we are needing all of our clan members and new recruits to make sure that they can access our website and forum to stay in contact.

How to apply

Go to our website at http://www.w2oe.com and register with you PSN/XBL gamertag so people can add you easier.  Once registered you can either use the link you are given in a private message or you can click the big "Applications" tab at the top of our website.  Once you have submitted your application, a member will soon notify you on what your next steps are. We look forward to seeing you!

Requirements

1. Must be 16 years old or older.

2. Must have a mic.

3. Minimum of 1.5 KD.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you say applications are lame and you shouldn't do them, then the clan you are looking for is not that great.  We are looking for QUALITY over QUANTITY.  So come join us if you're looking for a QUALITY clan.

JYJ-Jaejoong

Art of Killing [B2ST]

We are currently recruiting members for Art Of Killing clan. We are a platinum division clan. If you don't believe us, look us up on the Call of Duty app. Our clan has in-game bonuses and we want to earn more so we are recruiting active members on any consoles. Soon to have BLOOD COUNT.

About the Leaders:

JYJ-Jaejoong : 1.40 KDR, 1.50 W/L.... and a girl.

TheRealPacquiao : 1.58 KDR, 1.50 W/L+, Rank 300- in the world TDM

Current In-Game bonuses:

-20% bonus exp for Team Deathmatch

-25% bonus exp for Kill Confirmed

Requirements To Join:

- Must be an active player

-KDR must be above 1.00

-Mics isn't required but is nice to have one if you do.

You Can also apply on the Call of Duty: Ghosts app by searching Art Of Killing.

Message us on PSN or here if you have any questions.

JYJ-Jaejoong

TheRealPacquiao

DISAST3RBLAST3R

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Playstation Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PS3 Division

Xbox Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Xbox Division

Wii U Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Wii Division

PC Division - Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - PC Division

Competitive Sub-Division Ashes of the Innocent • View forum - Competitive Play

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

Xat Chat Link:

Ashes of the Innocent • Xat Side by Side chat

ELITE Links:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/145345

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.