1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 1:22 AM by DaPainKiller Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 40. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    HECTIC_I3EASTZz

WHY!!!!! It was my Favourite mode and in Black ops 1 and 2 i have never been spawn killed  or done it to other people from that mode. Yes its a big problem but dont take away what thousands of people love to play for fun. The spawn traps can be done in other objective modes , you dont get rid of them. You know if u did get rid of the objective game modes you wouldnt have a game so please bring it back or get rid of your other objective game modes such as domination which i have no other choice to like now.

• 41. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Tigerstripe612

Did that a few times. It's not working I guess...

• 42. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    ChronoZombie

Demolition is my favorite game type- apparently people are upset about spawn camping, but I don't recall that being an issue anywhere other than nuketown, and we don't even have tacticals anymore.  The large maps(which I am loving) pretty much make that a non-issue, as does the fact that you can spawn in their base if they are all in yours- look at Blitz.  i have spawned a few yards away from the enemy target, taken it and spawned right next to it to take it again because they were spawn camping our side.  If Blitz can do that, then Demo can easily counter spawn trapping.

The vast majority of my games are Bltiz and Domination, usually in the moshpit.  If Cranked comes up I get out of the lobby, unless I am put straight into it or wasn't paying attention.

Blitz and Dom are fun, but having only two objective based modes in a moshpit is not enough.  I occasionally hit up Kill Confirmed, and as much as I like S&R and S&D, I rarely have the patience to put up with the players in game chat, and they do not lend themselves to getting the stupid amounts of lean kills I'm working on- seriously, 100 kills per sniper/marksman/LMG/AR is just too many, forces me to camp, and usually gets me killed because I am trying to find the lean spot instead of just shooting the guy I already know is there.

I used to really like HQ in MW2 and BO1, but for some reason I really disliked it in the last 2 games, and hardpoint is probably the worst objective game i've ever played, so thank god that didn't come back.

I really hope we get demolition, there aren't nearly enough true objective modes right now.

• 43. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    Bobbylite

becasue they are too busy trying to remove those fun having exploit using quickscopers!! thats #1 priority to IW

• 44. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    geokelson

Demolition was the dogs not feeling the latest helping from IW, need the objective based games otherwise for me it just gets boring on BO2 the game modes ranking was #1 Demo #2 HQ #3 capture the flag the rest just to drop into just to mix it up abit but it always ended with Demo. IW please bring it back

• 45. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    PSNGamerRednight

actually it was #1  tdm #2 dom and #3 demo

but I agree demo should be brought back

I feel we should start a trend on twitter #bringdemolitionback

• 46. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    NoLifeKing32

Stop making things up you just look dumb. Demo wasn't even top 4.

• 47. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    PSNGamerRednight

actually it was, I know I said it was #3 but I forgot about search, it was #4 after search, at least on ps3

• 48. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    geokelson

Sorry about that what I meant about the ranking was that it was my own personal ranking not the overall ranking in terms of popularity, sorry slight typo dummy on the keyboard. 

• 49. Re: Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts
    SirYamalot

Bring Back DEMOLITION!!.... the only modes I play are FFA, TDM, KC and Demolition.... Demolition being the only objective based mode I play im getting seriously bored of FFA and the others.... I have an Xbox One, got rid of the 360 which I wished I hadnt as I could have continued playing MW3 Demolition.... am actually thinking of getting BF4 as the game modes they have are starting to appeal to me way more than those on Ghosts.