42 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2014 12:03 AM by SinCaraxx RSS

Support fell faster then BO2 ...

Blogi

Last update: 4 weeks ago.

Congrats.

• Re: Support fell faster then BO2 ...
    wuffydave

How do you figure that? Ghosts has had more patches in one month than Black Ops 2 in its entire Wii U lifespan. You think because they're on Christmas vacation that they dropped support for the game?

NkoSekirei

seriously dude the wii u team are on vacation and ur applying that they dont deserve one and they have fix some issues before they went on their break and they did say they will be working on patches wen they get back to fix more issues that alot of people have been complaining about so maybe u should have more patience.

Blogi

Look at the other forums. PS, PC and XBox devs didn't take a break.

Ryumaou

Look, we have no clue how resources are for every platform. But the fact that we are by far the smallest community and we have a dedicated studio outside of IW working for us (probably means no easy jump-ins from fellow staff) should be enough to show at least a little bit of patience.

Don't lose it because there have been 4 weeks since the last patch. I think that's a quite ok time span. Especially considering the holidays.

This year Treyarch provided an amazing post launch support so far. They even gave us some features and options the other consoles don't have (like disabling aim assist or turning off music).

That said, I really hope for at least a fix for the under the map glitch soon.

Padiego

They don't know how to party like the Wii U dev team.

GamebroCrazy

Maybe it's because Infinity Ward (Unlike Treyarch) doesn't take the holidays off (I think they take 3 days off (24th - 26th) and then go back to work).

darkfox2071

How can we expect support from an unsupported game on every platform if you didn't know it's hack on 360, ps3, ps4, xbone and poorly optimized on pc..

like2nap03

I highly doubt that support has ended.  They are probably hunkered over their keyboards working on the next patch.

drgnsoul

just throwing this out there but now that CoD is a yearly release and activision has IW/Trearch alternating years would it be mor of the case that activision has cracked that whip and is getting trearch to start work on Black ops Three or what ever they are gonna call next years release

M4GNUM

Is COD Ghosts Stale Already? Activision Announces Black Ops 3 In Midst Of COD Ghosts Burgeoning Sales – mCrunch

But they should have their dev/support team so some are working on BO3 and some are supporting Ghosts. We should have support until April.

The big question is whether or not BO3 comes to the U.

Bcsamsquatch

i can hope they will give us some sort of dlc  but i know its probably not going to happen for BOP3  even though treyarch would be the ones making it  and since they make our games anyways they could do that for us.

like2nap03

Bcsamsquatch wrote:

i can hope they will give us some sort of dlc  but i know its probably not going to happen for BOP3  even though treyarch would be the ones making it  and since they make our games anyways they could do that for us.

Just assume it's not coming.  Have no hope for it.  Then when it doesn't come you won't be disappointed.  Then if it does you will be all happy.  But it won't.  So expect it to not be there.  It's really not all that great anyway.  $15 for 4 new maps.  Seems expensive to me for just 4 maps.  Isn't that what it costs?  $15.  I think that's right.  Anyway, it's just extra maps or camo.  I don't know why so many people get all bent out of shape about it.  It's not like the extra maps or camo are going to make the games 10 times better or something.

BobbyMcGee

i would pay that for a map like prison break on its own lol. i shouldnt have to, but there you have it. it just bothers me cause any one of those maps could quite possibly be my favorite all time map, and i dont even have the option to play it...

its not coming btw.

GamebroCrazy

Rumor has it nap, that on the PC version of the game and, like all of the other PC games, you can find hidden files in the game. There are reports by people that rigged into those files have multiple weapons in the game aren't in the game. They could be scraped weapons from the early development or they could be some sort of micro content. It's possible that they could be new weapons with the ODIN packs.

like2nap03

GamebroCrazy wrote:

Rumor has it nap, that on the PC version of the game and, like all of the other PC games, you can find hidden files in the game. There are reports by people that rigged into those files have multiple weapons in the game aren't in the game. They could be scraped weapons from the early development or they could be some sort of micro content. It's possible that they could be new weapons with the ODIN packs.

I'm aware.  There were hidden files on the Wii because they are basically taking the same code and just not running some of it.  Hence the reason why people could find and use predator missiles on MW3.  The code is there.  At least some of it. Just like the "store" in Black Ops on Wii.  The code was already there for it.  It just wasn't used and never was meant to be. 

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

GamebroCrazy wrote:

I'm aware.  There were hidden files on the Wii because they are basically taking the same code and just not running some of it.  Hence the reason why people could find and use predator missiles on MW3.  The code is there.  At least some of it. Just like the "store" in Black Ops on Wii.  The code was already there for it.  It just wasn't used and never was meant to be.

Nintendon't could do it too, though he blamed hackers for infecting his wii lol.

I had a friend once who was a so called friendly hacker, and put people stats back who had been hacked in MW3. I had some good gun games with him, which wasn't supposed to be in MW3. But all games were private, not public. He helped me out after I got hacked 4 times in one week.

like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

GamebroCrazy wrote:

Nintendon't could do it too, though he blamed hackers for infecting his wii lol.

I had a friend once who was a so called friendly hacker, and put people stats back who had been hacked in MW3. I had some good gun games with him, which wasn't supposed to be in MW3. But all games were private, not public. He helped me out after I got hacked 4 times in one week.

Nintendon't could do it because he was "hacking" like everyone else.

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

Just assume it's not coming.  Have no hope for it.  Then when it doesn't come you won't be disappointed.  Then if it does you will be all happy.

I'm not going to assume, I'm actually hoping it doesn't come to the WiiU. Everyone has really had enough and I think they should put us out of our misery. They should just stick with what they support. This has to be one of the biggest trade violations in history. Why trading standards can't do anything is completely baffling..

GamebroCrazy

I don't think so. I think W@W - BO2 was a trilogy considering they all are related in the end. W@W had Victor Resnov as a main character, Black Ops reveals that after the war, Resnov learns about the NOVA gas that the Soviets wanted to use to take out the USA (And obviously, the Cold War happens after WWII). BO2 Involved the son of the main character, David Mason, and blah blah blah. If you look up the story plots of Zombies and Campaign of all three of those games, you'll realize that they all fall into place (and apparently, zombies is done because of the ending cinematic of Origins). Sorry guys, but they probably are making a new series.

SirDarthVader

It's either a game from Treyarch or a game from Sledgehammer games (MW4).

Bcsamsquatch

Yup support is gone. they wont reply back to people about bug fixxes.