1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 155 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2014 11:47 AM by ExtremeKiller70 Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    DjangoBlack2

Raketti wrote:

ExtremeKiller70 wrote:

I've noticed in some games ill start out getting owned then one player leaves and the games seems to balance out. But that's more on my PS3.  On my PS4 the game runs pretty flawless.  Same internet connection.

I also get more inconsistencies with the connection on the PS3 version, up until the holidays my PS4 version ran extremely well most of the time but lately i've been getting more bad lobbies on the PS4 version too. Not as often as i did on the PS3, but often enough to annoy me a bit. I get that i cannot expect a consistently perfect connection since we are playing over the internet, but it's dissapointing since the game has ran better for me.

You would think the increased amount of players online would give the matchmaking better chances to work, but so far it hasn't really done that. This really shouldn't suprised me though, as i've had similar experiences in some of the previous titles as well (more players online produces a more inconsistent connection).

One factor obviously is that i've been getting more player hosted sessions than i did before the holidays (i've monitored my connection while playing several times), and overall the connection is still pretty good for me, let's see what happens when the first DLC drops.

Same for goes me.  Game was pretty decent around Christmas. Now I get the stutter lag on every map.

• 151. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    Spoil-t

I rarely have lag comp issues with this game. When I went from PS3 to PS4 they got even more rare. If a lobby is laggy freaking leave & find a new one. People cry & blame: campers, lag, lag comp, OP crap etc when it's just themselves and nothing more.

• 152. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    starbuckfrack

I would blame all the people who cant afford decent quality internet that were forced to wait til Xmas to give their kids COD Ghosts.

Then you got those that would consider paying for "faster internet" is better without actually knowing what PING is. So THOSE ones figure "Yeah I got twice the speed as the other guy so its worth the extra 30 bucks". It sucks that companies always do their sales pitch on how fast their internet is.

I love the ones that compare it STILL to dialup ans say its "up to 50 times faster than normal internet" and the top speed is only like 3 megs

• 153. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    nuttin2say

I think one thing that has changed is a greater emphasis on skill in the lobby creation portion of match making. Could that reduce the pool of players?

• 154. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    Raketti

DjangoBlack2 wrote:

Raketti wrote:

ExtremeKiller70 wrote:

I've noticed in some games ill start out getting owned then one player leaves and the games seems to balance out. But that's more on my PS3.  On my PS4 the game runs pretty flawless.  Same internet connection.

I also get more inconsistencies with the connection on the PS3 version, up until the holidays my PS4 version ran extremely well most of the time but lately i've been getting more bad lobbies on the PS4 version too. Not as often as i did on the PS3, but often enough to annoy me a bit. I get that i cannot expect a consistently perfect connection since we are playing over the internet, but it's dissapointing since the game has ran better for me.

You would think the increased amount of players online would give the matchmaking better chances to work, but so far it hasn't really done that. This really shouldn't suprised me though, as i've had similar experiences in some of the previous titles as well (more players online produces a more inconsistent connection).

One factor obviously is that i've been getting more player hosted sessions than i did before the holidays (i've monitored my connection while playing several times), and overall the connection is still pretty good for me, let's see what happens when the first DLC drops.

Same for goes me.  Game was pretty decent around Christmas. Now I get the stutter lag on every map.

I don't get any stuttering, rubber banding etc.I get the usual inconsistencies in the connection where i get shot around corners and loose gunfights where i shot and hit first several times first.

• 155. Re: Lag Comp Needs to be dialed back a bit.
    ExtremeKiller70

Don't lose many gun fights where I shoot first.  But I still die around corners. don't think that can be fixed

1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next