1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next 287 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2014 5:53 AM by LifeSong1 Go to original post RSS
  • 230. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    ScubaGirl

Btw for #21 that is not entirely true I had a clan member that wouldn't load their data and showed them as a wrong gamertag I told him to unlink and re link his account and that worked perfectly.

• 231. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

ScubaGirl wrote:

Btw for #21 that is not entirely true I had a clan member that wouldn't load their data and showed them as a wrong gamertag I told him to unlink and re link his account and that worked perfectly.

#21 is for how to remove a player and it works 100% of the time. Yes, they could go in and relink their account and then you could view their data (and they could have actually even played), but to remove them those instructions do work. I'll update it to say "How do I remove a clan member whose profile says "Data did not load" when I try to go into it?".

• 232. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    ScubaGirl

I agree 100% percent that is how to remove a member from the clan I was just pointing out that if a clan members data doesn't load that they can relink their account. maybe just add that as #22 sry lol

• 233. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Syvaren

It has been some time since the original post, but many if not most of the problems are still there.  There is no option for me as the clan leader in the app to edit anything clan related. 

Clan Wars are quite a big part of multiplayer for Ghosts, but yet there is no functionality for people to effectively create or manage clans.  I would really like to get this resolved asap, as my clan will be the feeder to a sponsored competitive team (OpFokker). 

[This is all really disconcerting, as it seems there is no overall strategy coming from the Devs.  eSports is really picking up, and has a lot of revenue potential over what it is currently experiencing...but a top title such as Call of Duty seems disinterested in being part of this.  Sure, there are all the rule and gameplay changes for eSports and MLG and GB's, but allowing grassroots development is ignored and you are only looking to established pros.  There is absolutely no longevity in such an outlook, and unless it is rectified you are setting yourselves up to fail...which is a one-strike and you're out event as there will certainly be a long line of titles waiting to take your place should you capitulate!)

• 234. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Jaybeast

I am part of an established CoD based Gaming Clan with over 100 members on PS3, PS4, xBox, xBox1 & PC , we almost all play Ghosts and this App is ripping the clan apart since it requires that we remove our less active players from our roster every week to stay competitive in Clan Wars. Please allow the Clan Roster to be stable and let the Commanders enlist the number of players they want to participate in the Clan Wars, kicking friends out is not good for the community or our clan.

We should all be allowed to use the app and the clan tag even if a % of our members are on vacation this week or whatever life events happen.

• 235. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

Jaybeast wrote:

I am part of an established CoD based Gaming Clan with over 100 members on PS3, PS4, xBox, xBox1 & PC , we almost all play Ghosts and this App is ripping the clan apart since it requires that we remove our less active players from our roster every week to stay competitive in Clan Wars. Please allow the Clan Roster to be stable and let the Commanders enlist the number of players they want to participate in the Clan Wars, kicking friends out is not good for the community or our clan.

We should all be allowed to use the app and the clan tag even if a % of our members are on vacation this week or whatever life events happen.

First off, how do you have "over 100 members" when the limit is 100? Secondly, Can you clarify what is happening with your Roster where you classify it as unstable? And why are you kicking friends out? Just trying to understand your complaint here.

• 236. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Northerndj

OK as a Clan we went on the Clan vs Clan section and well No one on

The reasons are

1. Hackers as we all no

2. The Phone app does not work STILL

3. LAG No dedicated servers

so what does IW bring out to help well letting just three player play instead of four ooooooo

FIX the APP Helps then the LAG and Hackers then clans will play on there

Many are fed up with saying the same old thing and no one is listening  

• 237. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    Doctorpsylus

Any hope of this being added to the actual game?

gettin a bit silly now

• 238. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    LifeSong1

Doctorpsylus wrote:

Any hope of this being added to the actual game?

gettin a bit silly now

There are no devs here that will respond to your question...just frustrated users like yourself. My guess (based off of their history) is that there will be NO functionality like that added into the game at all.  Your best bet is to hope (key word) they step it up in the next game.

• 239. Re: Clan Issues and Fixes
    vperez4646

I don't have the helmet that allows me to change the clan name and also cant change roles or invite and im the commander?? What do I to to fix it

1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next