10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2014 4:32 PM by LastShadowCOD RSS

Double XP for the Xmas Noobs?

LastShadowCOD

I know you guys aren't supporting this any longer, but it would be a kind gesture to give the Christmas Noobs double XP a couple of times.

• Re: Double XP for the Xmas Noobs?
    EmiliozGunz

Hello LastShadowCOD,

Thanks for posting!

I can try to pass along this suggestion to our developers for further consideration! Should you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM!

Best,

^JG

ATVI Support

LastShadowCOD

Thanks - there are (seem to be) a lot of new players and I'm sure it couldn't hurt relations.

EliteKing

do you add people to your friends list shadow?

Queen and I think you are a great, smart player and it would be awesome to have you on our side more often than not.

LastShadowCOD

King - thanks so much. I know Queen did try to friend me, but my lists aren't set up.

It would be great to play with you guys, but my bandwidth is so constrained and it appears from the few times we've played that our networks are at the edge of acceptable ping time. It seems that either you guys are having a lag free game (and I'm suffering) or vice versa. I didn't want to slow you guys down.

I really appreciate the ask though.

If you guys are on Ghosts - and they fix that game by adding dedis - let's see if it doesn't improve. I've migrated to playing back here until they fix it.