11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 7:51 AM by g0rd0n1 RSS

Patches

g0rd0n1

So when are the IED'S, Marksmen Rifles, Snipers, and Knifing going to be patched because this game is becoming more frustrating.

• Re: Patches
    eleven1181

TThe only thing that needs patched is the quickscoping and the games fine, ieds run site rep simple or blast shied. Marksman rifles really ? No one uses them AR are way better and the ak12 and Remington have no recoil Best two guns in the game by a mile. Knifing is also not a problem it takes real skill to use unlike past cods.

g0rd0n1

Ok ill give you the marksmen rifle thing but IEDs need to be patched they can hang on walls and have a crazy set off distance and Knifing in this game takes 0 skill it has commando lundge and quickscoping isn't that big of a problem.

Dr_RazorPoop

Are we kidding here? Right?

Anytime someone feels at a disadvantage they want something patched. Come on now .....

How about patching all the foul mouthed "Gangsta" wannabees that cry every time they get their g-curls clipped?

The language and the "in your face, mutha**%kers" attitude of the "ignorant" needs to be patched (BIG-TIME).

You guys are obviously not giving much of a crap about monitoring the game lobbies, not to say some of the "handles" people are using for names. If you did care, you would be doing a much better job at what seems to be .... nothing at all.

Give these "holes" the boot. Don't you know when you are losing your loyal followers? Rated M meant Mature at one time.

As for patching everything that whines, let's talk about the inherent lag that slows everything playable with lag compensation.

It just doesn't work. I have a Fiber-optic connection to the node and ping the San Diego servers from Canada like I was dropping a nuke on you boys. But lag compensation ..... this just ruins, ruins ruins competitive game play.

As for the folks routinely getting 30+ kills and 2 deaths etc., we all know who you are and what you are all about.

If winning by all means includes modded controllers, soldered in hardware over-wrights, hacks and lag switches, then we all know what "fair-play" means to you, obviously nothing (must be making up for be bullied as a kid) lol. More power to you's!

I have been a loyal COD follower right from the first COD on PC, however you have lost me and most of my 200+ clan to the BF franchise.

Now tell me, how long to you think the COD franchise will survive when you let your loyal folks bolt, because of the unchecked influx of ***holes????

Sorry if I sound bitter .... I have lost my appetite to play against sub-mature 12+ year olds'. Thought you would have remedied list learning, as far back as BOP1.

The Soldier of Fortune days were great times! A lost soldier .................

claisty

I was thinking the same thing about whether the OP was being serious or not.  I hope they leave the game exactly the way it is.  I like to think of it as Infinity Ward's way of trolling the whiners out there.

Derfus

eleven1181 wrote:

TThe only thing that needs patched is the quickscoping and the games fine, ieds run site rep simple or blast shied. Marksman rifles really ? No one uses them AR are way better and the ak12 and Remington have no recoil Best two guns in the game by a mile. Knifing is also not a problem it takes real skill to use unlike past cods.

so you want quickscoping to be nerfed but of course youre fine with an AR like the Ak12 and Remington that have no recoil and drop people instantly.

you are exactly whats wrong with the COD community.

eleven1181

quickscoping is the number 1 problem in cod it's killing the game. I would love the ak12 and Remington to get nerfed I never use them but they will never get nerfed because there the guns the pro players use and we all know the pro players control this franchise and when you think about it it's a disgrace because what is there 10,000 pro players maximumm what's that under 1% of the cod community. Also I got wall banged through two walls yesterday by a silenced ak12 lol I was shocked when I seen the kill cam.

Izjar11

eleven1181 wrote:

quickscoping is the number 1 problem in cod it's killing the game..

This is abit much to say, its not that BIG of a problem, its a dumb thing (I agree) but not the #1 thing "ruining" the game. If anything cheaters / modders are the real ones who threaten to ruin online video gaming.

eleven1181

DDon't get me worng I love this game probably my favourite cod ever, but the QS is killing the game. Even when you have them on your team they just ruin the game, it's now got to the point were I only play heavy duty or free for all. I would also like to buy the season pass but noway in hell am I buying any season pass that's got a sniper rifle dlc gun QS is going to be in every dlc lobby. plus the fact they lied to us about QS not in the game and dedicated servers, I refuse to give money to a company that lies to it's customers. I'm finished with treyarch and now IW let's hope sledgehammer make there game right.

g0rd0n1

QS doesn't bother me much i can see where your getting at with this though but I just don't like the commando knife and how the IED can be set off 60 miles away then i can take damage from that 60 mile distance and how it can hang on walls then i see no point in C4 anymore those are my biggest problems other than that i can put up with the other stuff.

Izjar11

g0rd0n1 wrote:

So when are the IED'S, Marksmen Rifles, Snipers, and Knifing going to be patched because this game is becoming more frustrating.

Patched for what?

Gamer's and their inability to improve is whats becoming needed to patch, they should give anyone who complains (far too much) a beginners course on COD to help them transition into it.

IW patch them please.