19 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2014 11:06 AM by dtuchpunk RSS

Finding W.a.W Threads; How-to Guide

iidarkshadowoo

Ha.

No, this isn't the guide.

This is an inquiry for a guide.

I left a while ago. I came back for a day about a year ago or so. Just checking in to make sure all is well. Frankly, I'm quite amazed I was able to figure out the password with that last try, because this email doesn't even exist anymore. I wish BellSouth never sold out to AT&T. $90 billion? Really? Have some self-respect BellSouth. $100 billion...I could have understood, but any less? Come on.

Any who…

How can I find links to threads made in the off topic section of the World at War forums.

I'm trying to get to SoylentBob's thread on the fake moon landing. It had some pretty good arguments in there. I'd just rather plagiarize from there than to try to think on my own.

I'm under the assumption the NSA probably talked to Activision to shut down the previous forums, probably because SoyBob was actually on to something. It's definitely somewhere though; you can't hide the truth on teh interwebz.

Also, if any of you have the time, I wouldn't mind stopping by and reminiscing in Major's Officer's Club. I think the good one was version #3. Oh, and if you have the spare time, find this for me Graphics: Overclocking For Nubs Expert Needed. Classic. 

While I’m here though, I guess I've got some other questions. Maybe you can help me out with some of these Splittah or Dutch. Seems like you’re still holding things down.

1)Did we ever get boobie pics of Jinx's Sister or Krawl?

2)Did we ever get Snake's and Void's Paris weekend pictures?

3)Are we still going to celebrate Taco Tuesday tomorrow?

4)Did Stewy ever come back with a new account?

5)Did Reaper ever cut anyone else some slack?

6)Who is in charge of IVIRCompany, IVIRarmy, and all other related IVIRentities?

7)Did Evil end up getting married to ev1l? I heard he finally got over those hairy legs and moose antlers.

Also, if you didn't know already, Fishbait WAS SnakeDoctor. Honestly guys, it was obvious.

And here are some of my moments, let’s look back and reflect.

50,000 newbies made a beta thread, and the moderators just freaking watched.

This is for the record. Threads are written by the poster. Threads are filled with spam. If they post, and we don't report, their spam becomes written - and our threads are lost. Johnny Come Lately will be a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the forum is one good troll and a river of fish bait. Johnny is about to complete the greatest trick a troll ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we ignore.

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is the last day before the multiplayer reveal. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to use the...search function. On a beta mission. But the threads and the sections here, stained with two years of posts...Treyarch will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of posts, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: can. i. haz. beta?

1 In the beginning Ragius created the GRaS and the OT.

2 And the OT was without form, and Void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Elders of GRaS moved upon the face of the forum.

3 And Ragius said, Let there be trolls: and there was trolls.

4 And Ragius saw the trolls, that it was good: and God divided the trolls from the n00bz.

5 And Ragius called the light Work-hours, and the darkness he called Wasted a Moment. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And Ragius said, Let there be a moderator in the midst of the forum, and let it divide the trolls from the n00bz.

7 And Ragius made the moderators, and divided the members which were under the moderators from the administrators which were above the moderators: and it was so.

8 And Ragius called the moderator MattHound. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And Ragius said, Let the posts under the thread be gathered together unto one place, and let the spam appear: and it was so.

10 And Ragius called the dry land the general forum; and the gathering together of the n00bz called the regulars: and God saw that it was good.

11 And Ragius said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

12.5 And Ragius laughed at his trickery played upon the Fish Council, for only he knew grass was overpowered and trees were invincible.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. And Shadow was born.

Good evening gentlemen, ladies, trolls, bots, and Canadians. I speak to you today upon trying times. The forum is in chaos. There is confusion as to where some of your "places," are around here. It comes with great honor that I let you know...that you are all users. Simply users who all have a right to give their two cents in a thread of their choosing as long said posts adhere to the Black Ops Code of Conduct.

To test the vigor of the section. I will create a dilemma, a dilemma so tragic...so despairing that it may look bleak. *Pulls out Deagle and shoots Horrordog in the head*
Now you may be distressed and confused right now. You may be thinking "why the f*ck did he just do that?" Well, if we come out of this situation with all of our head on, we will be stronger together. No section...no forum could ever stop us then!

I cannot stop here though. There will be plenty of time and posts to address what has happened here today. I must move on; there is more to address.

GRaS is still a threat. We cannot pretend somehow that because the great DarkShadow got elected as president, suddenly everything is going to be OK. But do not fret. These organizations [GRaS and Stewy Inc.] are protesting for the perpetuation of injustice in the community, we are protesting for the birth of justice in the community. Their methods lead to trolling and banishments. But in our protest there will be no spam. No off topic user will one star or flame any other; even if he is tried initially. There will be no threats and intimidation. We are not 1337. We are users. We are united. We will be guided by the highest principles of law and order.

When there is a new guy who seems eager and ecstatic to make his first post in our unique section, shall we put our angry emotion icons on and tell said person to "GTFO?"
Dear lord...were you not new here? We were all once newbies. Why can't other be given a chance now then? What has changed from this moment of time to the first time you posted in this section?

When a user is spamming with nonsense, flaming with no reason, or advertising with no experience shall we act as gods and smite thee with our thrust and wrath? Nay, we are better than that. We are USERS. We shall report and ignore. People only annoy thee when you give them the fuel to do such that. Let these threads that do no interest you simply sink to the bottom, you are not forced to interact with every thread that pops up.

There will come a time when people of different backgrounds and game preferences come, with views so surprising to some that it will put them on the edge. We shall welcome them with open arms. They may laugh at the weird threads or statuses we have, but we will smile back. They may stomp on our gaming preferences, but we will simply take one step back in order to put out our hands out for a respectful shake. Eventually, there will have no reasons to ever act in a distasteful manner. To achieve greatness, we must act great. If there is comrade who has forgotten their way, I shall be there to teach them. I will lead you at any cost. I am a user. Who are you?

Byzantine Bomb, Shadow, GoldonArRow, Picture Frame (Ron), MajorRodriguez, SnakeDoctor, IntotheVoid, Jinx's Sister, Hornswoggled, KromeSpencerX, LegHumper, Satan's mentally retarded son (Stewy), IVIRgirl, FireStorm, SoylentBob, TopFighter, EvilEskimo, Reaper, daHawk, Horrorman, Powder, N8-N, JediMaster, CloudTM, IVIRtran, Samo94, Trinity, Xtreme, Sfc Speddy, Groby, RFlaherty, SilentDoom, EveOfWar, dballa, DanielWW2, Ficko88, GhostSquad, Monkin_Out, Cbranger, Jordan314, Krawl-is-a-Woman, SoulCrusher144, Crazy, PushedWall, NRM123, Mr. Pink, ThunderBug, lakers129, Pwnage19, BreakSilence, Phlapjax, GUN FU masta killa, 19andGreen, mikery009, USERNAME.

Anyone of you here? I saw Splittah and Dutch already. Just curious. Stop by and speak up, or forever rest in peace. I’ll only be sticking around for this day, so if you try finding me later, I’ll probably be lying in some ditch.

L3VIATH4N wrote:

This thread is protected from fail not only by imperial decree, but also by its intent: to educate the masses in something other than how to prove how masculine you are. Although this is probably a vain attempt...

Anyway, any and all accusation of fail will be considered null and void in addition to the accuser being punished in any way I see fit. By posting in this thread you agree to these terms in conditions as I intended them, not as you interpreted them.