10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2014 6:50 AM by Jono5710 RSS

PS3 MW3 Hack problem became out of control

kenhistu

Today I was playing ps3 MW3 multiplayer on ground war, my mw3 was hacked by someone, it force me join his lobby, and showed his email address ask me if i want a mod...and my PS3 was freezed, I have to switch off manually, when I turn on ps3 again, try to play game, it put me to the same lobby and freeze ps3 again. Later i have to delete every MW3 save data, after that I could play it again nowadays, its so sad play mw3 with so many cheaters, I use report system every time, its endless. I played 8 out 10 game was using invisible mod.

THE MOD ON PS3 are destroy MW3 gaming experiences,even people make money out of this mw3 hack.

Please please do investigate this matter!!!!

• Re: PS3 MW3 Hack problem became out of control
    wasted_ender

I agree.  The hackers are ruining this game.  I use an xbox 360 and have seen more and more hackers using the invisibility/god mode cheat.  This trend needs to be solved but I have reported and filed numerous complaints against all the cheaters and nothing has been done.  In fact Casper is number one in the weekly stats for ctf and he has accomplished this by cheating.  Does anyone actually review the complaints?  Why is nothing being done about this new cheat?  It's funny that you can get kicked for inactivity but not kicked for cheating.  This needs to be fixed if there is any interest in retaining fans.

Snotnose

What's most annoying is it looks like Invisibility (aka God mode) is built into the game.  Which means IW can easily release a patch to either disable it, or detect when it's being used and, if it's an unauthorized use, ban the player's IP.  Yes, ban the entire IP.  Maybe even display a message as to why it's banned, so the snotbag's older brother can beat the crap out of him for getting the IP banned.

Farkin hate cheaters.

Jono5710

YYa I agree also they can also start the game before anyone else I was playing SD and when the start timer was at 5 i seen them rub threw the medal detector on terminal and plant the bomb before we even started also noticed they cant be killed at all they can shoot thir teammates and still live on hardcore seems to be there fav mode to play there ia not many on search and destroy but you still run into a few and I don'. Know how many times i reported them it doesn't seem to help they need a patch or do something about this I bet it is a buch of kids that suck really bad at the game and if they actually played without the hack they would be terrible

Dark-Legend-48

You know what this means, from this year on no more call of duty for me. I'm done with these hacks, just started playing battlefield and literally broke all my call of duty disks in half. ROFL if you do see me on call of duty its probably a friends disk >.<. Well they brought it onto themselves for not dealing with these matters.

disturbedmk24

Same thing on Xbox 360. I really don't understand why they don't patch this stuff. As popular as the series is, there are still many people who haven't checked it out or were previously too young for the game. These people may start of with an older, less expensive title in the series. If I bought MW3 recently and was repeatedly getting gunned down by invisible players that can't be killed. Would I actually go out and spend money on Ghosts at any point? Would I purchase any of the map packs for MW3? Answers - No & No.

And I totally agree with the IP address idea. I ran into a guy last night who's profile had zero friends. So you it was a secondary profile made just for the purpose of hacking. And if you shut that one down. He would just make another one. (Must be nice to have $60 to throw away just to create an Xbox360 hacker profile) Shutdown the IP address, even if only for a short time for the first offence and then an extended period for another offence. I think that would help make the gaming experience a lot better for a lot of people.

Jono5710

thats true some say it's actually someone in infinty ward promoting ghost but I don't think that's true cause although ghost has a good first player game the mp sucks I really don't like the way they changed the way it's played so i refuse to buy that game at all and won't buy the second one if they make one but i havent really ran into too many hackers when I play so I think they are catching them they need to update there software so it catches them when they first start the game with this hack on or ban them from psn altogether

Scuzzles

Activiaion/infinity award doesn't care what so ever about there games, they only care about what is new etc. They let world at ware go to trash, they let mw3 go to trash now there letting mw3 go to trash. Soon it will be call of duty ghost. Every day all I see is kids hacking/cheating with invisiable/god mode hack. This just proves that all infinity award/activision doesn't care about there games. Trash...trash...trash.... The hacks/cheats has been going on for quite some while and this issue has never been fixed... Why is this? Games that are made and released are the only games that is cared about. call of duty ghost had a glitch on unlimited tokens... Fixed within a week. Okay so... Why won't any game previously before ghost be fixed? Who cares on the creators/staff/Microsoft. Glitches etc will never be fixed, unless it's a new game that has just came out. There isn't a point at all to report it or anything. Don't buy there game/products until they start caring about what they made.  I quit playing modern warfare 2-3 and I started playing battle field and black ops 2. I'm done with infinityawards games until patches "never will happen lazy staff" then I will come back to there games.

It's on xbox too.

I don't give a damn that this game is two games behind the current. I have seen at least 50 invisible people in today alone. I'm sorry, but IW has an obligation to patch this and bring back any remote balance this game has. They never did it will COD4, however, so I guess I don't expect much more for mw3.

Jono5710

ya true they do need to fix it they tend to favor the bigger games like donation and capture the flag i hardly play thoes but have seen alot of them on there these ppl are no better than team killers in the old games like cod4 and wow rather deal with them at least you could kill them and they would leave these ppl love to stick around for some reason i think since they can't team kill anymore they figgured they would just hack and pretty much do the same thing

CHAINis10

Yeah please do something this is a great multiplayer game, but now is imposible to play.