5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 10:21 AM by Momba1 RSS

Squad Point to XP?

Zen11t

I have more than 1800 Squad Point and what can I take with that? Maybe got some XP?

• Re: Squad Point to XP?
    Zen11t

?

dbkvaternik

Buy all 10 squad members. That will eat up most of your 1800. After that, just start unlocking every gun/attachment/kill streak per soldier.

Momba1

The Prestige process is to both unlock and complete Level 60 for each Soldier a total of 10 times (Prestige Master); highlight and press F2 to select the next Soldier and a yellowish 'star' will indicate your selected Soldier. So as stated Unlock a Soldier, Prestige (level 60 done) and move on to the next. At minimum it will cost ~150+ Squad Points to unlock and populate all 6 Classes. The last two Soldier unlocks (Prestige 9 & 10) themselves cost 400 and 500 points plus the cost to populate the classes per each.

Culay

Max presstige.. 1800 squads.. all loadouts.. i can buy weapons for other characters but for what?

Momba1

Once you're Prestige Master the Squad Points are essentially irrelevant. I'm one Soldier away from Max Prestige (Prestige 9 Level 60 but some XP is still needed). So in one regard my ASSUMPTION ... as in some prior CoD's once you're Master Prestige everything for your 'Soldiers' is unlocked and no Tokens are needed. However, at this point I don't know yet...

Based upon the past , once a Prestige Master both Tokens and XP are 'meaningless' ... pff other than Leaderboard positions (XP, Kills, Scores, etc) which are hacked all to hell!