1 2 3 Previous Next 236 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 11:12 AM by Run_N_Gunning_Camper RSS

A lot of Hate for HEADSETS in here since the patch...

ooOutraageousoo

I'm browsing the different threads and am noticing a lot of people disparaging headset users as if they are somehow doing something wrong or cheap...

I really can't understand why anybody would play without a headset to be honest...

Xboxes have a surround sound setting, and a surround sound headset setting in the audio menu as standard. The game caters for surround sound and encourages users to listen and look rather than play mute...

What is with the comments and name calling on here for anyone who uses a headset? You don't play on a fuzzy black and white TV, so why listen to the game in mono and fill your house with the calming, relaxing sound of gunfire for all your family to enjoy?

If you have never used Turtle Beach, etc, then I would urge you to give some a try, it's like going from the old style TV to HDTV, and makes the games you play much more enjoyable... Even Forza or other genre games...

1 2 3 Previous Next