6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2014 10:48 AM by cassman420 RSS

This is stupid!!!

Jabez_86

Come someone tell me how the tag ---> or ===> is profanity?? Since the update I cant use it anymore cause supposedly its profanity... How the hell is having an arrow pointing too your name or rank profanity...?? I'm jst dumbfounded by the stupidity!!

• Re: This is stupid!!!
    xX--MattySW--Xx

maybe its the characters you cant use?

hotshot237

Just the call of duty fan base is too damn immature and thinks it resembles a penis. Saw it alot on MW3 and i guess they finally made it to where you can't use it anymore.

YGZ-YOU_GOT_DEAD

derjager

have you tried ===D? its another way to draw a pennis in ascii. Another is 8==D (4 chars). And I agree with IW to not allow that.

hotshot237

yea i totally agree with infinity ward taking that out because last time i checked on the front of the game has a M for mature rating which means 17 or older. But no stupid ass parents want to get their 10 year old child the game and end up becoming immature little punks that need to get their asses whipped. but that's not here nor there i'm just stating my opinion on it.

YGZ-YOU_GOT_DEAD

Jabez_86

Dude I wasnt asking about how to tag a penis on COD any idiot can work that one out I jst cant see how an arrow resembles a penis or profanity... All I'm clearly doing is telling everyone to look at either my rank or name... Noway am I being immature about it or even want too... As hotshot has suggested their are to many 10yrs punks running around the game ruining it for the rest of us more mature ones...

cassman420

The game is Mature rated, and you must be 18 to purchase this game. But, you have to have a mind set like a 13 year old. Otherwise your in trouble for expressing how a mature adult would voice his opinion. Sad.