1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 66 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 11:06 AM by BlackhawkbillOO7 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    toker_row

29? and you're still calling yourself Dannyboi85?

• 61. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    milo-iq

That's what I'm talking about ! Now izjar, do you know any programmers I know some children that would advocate this style and it would only cost a box of crayons.

• 62. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    fox87777

I am not buying anymore COD games until they stand behind their products and do something about these hacks. It is not enough to just place a product on the market. You also need to follow through and make sure something is being done about these "god mode" hacks. Yeah we can report them to infinity ward but it doesn't change the issues we face every day. Because of garbage players who utilizes this function, and the lack of infinity ward to do anything about it over the past 5 years i will not buy ghosts or any other game they develop until they stand up for the players of their game who do play by the rules. In MW3 i can't play a single day without encountering these problems. There are videos on youtube on how to perform these hacks, and how to not get caught. I would like to see a corporation stand behind there products, and make sure that if it is years old like COD 4 which is just littered with hackers now, that they still get the attention they deserve. until then i will continue to play the games i have already bought, but will not give them another cent until they have proven to me that these cheats are taken care of. I mean Aimbot has been around since COD 4. That just isn't acceptable.  

• 63. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    Izjar11

milo-iq wrote:

That's what I'm talking about ! Now izjar, do you know any programmers I know some children that would advocate this style and it would only cost a box of crayons.

If only!,

I question many peoples intent on the game, expecting others to do as commanded, its borderline insane

• 64. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    Jullzwolf

To summarize this post.

The guy hates campers on every game mode.

Honestly speaking. .. with all the camping spots in this game. U will sooner or later learn them all and anticipate campers location. 

Note... if u don't go to the camper, then the camper is harmless. That's if u can't manage it

• 65. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    The_Dreaded

Typical worthless argument.  "If you don't agree with me, you're a camper".  Whatever.  I don't camp.  I will hold down an area (I play mostly dom) around the flag.  That's pretty much the point.  You take a flag and then protect it.  If  your team takes 2 flags and holds them, you win.  It doesn't mean they aren't playing the game the way it was meant to be played.  They are playing the game correctly.  Search & Destroy?  Yeah, it's not about protecting a KD.  It's about protecting the objectives.  Control and lock down strategic points on the map.  The ones that people run through like an idiot.

How is it camping in TDM or FFA when someone is holding an area and other players continue to run through it?  Are they to quit getting kills just to appease your sense of how the game is to be played?  You know, it really doesn't matter what you think other's game play style should be.  It doesn't even matter what your opinion on how IW should have made the game.  Go back to MW2.  There are plenty of people that still play it.  The same goes with BO2 and MW3.  If you feel that Ghosts encourages the game play that you don't like, play a different game.  Don't ask the game or other players to change.  Change your style, or change the game you play.

• 66. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    Gerbera

Then they'll be very disappointed as EVERY CoD game has, had, and will have camping. Even BO2, the most dumbed down, rusher-catered game in the franchise had tons of campers, even to the point that there were attachments made to root them out (Target Finder, MMS) and dumbed down Ghost to only work when running. If a game like THAT had tons of campers, then they'd best give it up. Camping will always be around.

• 67. Re: Problems with Call of Duty that makes Ghosts poor....
    BlackhawkbillOO7

swanpappa wrote:

Ha.

I was playing with you earlier you pleb and you literally spawn camped the whole time on Search and Rescue. So much so, I even remember it was you.

This game is perfect for you. You don't need a forum to have a tommy tank. Do it on your own time.

Guess you couldn't come up with a response as a result.

Still your stats will look good for your....oh no, sorry, I mistook you.

You mad bro? LMAO!!! Funny thing is I don't remember you… Oh wait…I don't care….YAWN!!!!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next