9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 4:59 PM by Momba1 RSS

never any more than 7000 on line

suicidesquad

What the???

never more than 7000 people on line world wide  anymore? same old faces  43-5 30-2...

The JohnnyClan have gone back to Cod4 dedi servers.. Johnnys are having to queue to get in. We are having fun again.  This P2P aint working. there are more COD4 servers than people playing Ghosts on line.

COD4 to Ghosts, Ghosts is unplayable.

The USA map used to be lit up all over the country any time of day!  Its all Eastern Europe now!

Dont bother with the map packs or double XP . but then  you DEVS wanted to kill the PC market.

• Re: never any more than 7000 on line
    jibmoney

Make that 6999 because I'm playing Titanfall Beta with a better ping (NO LAGGGGG) and a way better game play. I can't understand why IW can't put in a Ping number or bars that let you know if you're playing with a guy in South Africa. I hope to god you fail hard and never make a game for PC again. The cheating in this game takes the cake. If you think I'm pissed well just think of all the other legit gamers the got cheated against because you turned a blind eye to them in the beginning. I am sure they are mad for the piss poor lag, support and anticheat from the beginning on release. You truly represent every thing that totally disgusts me. These guys are a multibillion dollar company with arrogance and no care that the customer wins just robbed with lies and half truths.

JIB

maestrogunmann

Ok well wait when titafall release full game. There is gonna be cheaters also in fact titafall is gonna be success so there is gonna be more cheaters than ghost!

Momba1

You don't seem to understand how Origin is about cheaters on current game releases; they're as good if not better than Treyarch. Not only do they purchase the cheats (binary detection) they also screenshot you and examine your stats. Oh you might get by with it for a few days at best and then poof permanent ban. LMAO IW is/was more worried about FoV Changers than Wall Hackers and AimBotters; IW's anti-cheat is an epic fail!

BO2 - damn good @ detection

BF4 - damn good @ detection

Ghosts - detection?? what's that??

jibmoney

Thanks for the education Momba.

Mr_Pistolero

This is PC. There are going to be plenty of cheaters because it's the easiest platform to cheat on. The beta already has cheaters in it. There is already a site up to get your beta hacks/aimbot for titanfall.

And any idiot can already see it in the killcams the players who are using it. There aim is completely glued to you for every shot.

It's a fast past game, if I'm sprinting and pull 2 180's on you and your perfectly tracking me between every shot, it's obvious I'm getting cheated. Because how does he know exactly when I'm going to be changing up directions? Staying Glued to a player moving in 1 direction, yes that's realistic aim. tracking some psycho player cutting every which direction on you? Nah that's bs liar using aimbot.

Any way. For those thinking about getting it. Here's the good part, the game has a variety of weapons that already have built in aim assist so you still have a chance against some idiot using an aimbot to land every single shot on you. You can basically do the same and land every shot on him with certain weapons in the game.

So even though I was playing with a cheater or 2 on the opposing team I'm still having fun. Because it's not like COD where you pop your head out of a corner and the cheater just flicks to your position and pawns you before you can make a move.

The point is it's no fun when you can barely move without being spotted by a cheater and killed. Titanfall is nothing like this.

You still have a fighting chance against an aimbotter with the aim-assisted weapons supplied in game.

well that's about it.

Going back in to play some more.

Momba1

Mr_Pistolero wrote:

This is PC. There are going to be plenty of cheaters because it's the easiest platform to cheat on. The beta already has cheaters in it. There is already a site up to get your beta hacks/aimbot for titanfall.   //

And they'll get a ban. Frankly, people that cheat on BF4 or for that matter Titan and ditto in BO2 were (are) very short lived. PC is certainly not exclusive to the Noob Hacker Club, but whereas in the PC realm the cost is small (cost of the game) versus an Expensive Console Ban. Now if Steam took a more aggressive approach, they never will, and MAC Address (NIC, MOBO, GPU, etc) locked-out a PC then no one (LOL very little but some morons would) would risk losing their PC to becoming a paperweight for gaming.

Iron_Man22

Great post. I learned a lot with this. Thanks Momba.

suicidesquad

BO2 good at  cheat detection? have you been sniffing your own farts?  Have you tried BLOP2 in the last week? Or even play the game?  The next one in the COD line will probably be called mopping up.

Momba1

Have you watched the -> Theater <- to know for an absolute FACT that they're cheating?? Send my a PM and we'll watch the Theater together.

If you played someone like me let alone my entire clan in a game then 9.9/10 you'll lose (randoms vs clan) and 9/10 call some of us hacks and 10/10 find out none of us cheat.

After 2K+ hours of BO2 alone I've run across, at best, maybe 4 to 5 obvious hackers whose live span before a ban was 6-10 hours. I've run across 100's of fishy players that 90%+ after watching the Theater simply out played me (many of whom are now my friends), and the remaining 10% I block and most end-up with a ban.

You are an absolute royal idiot to hack in BO2 or BF3/4 ... you will get a ban.