1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2014 12:32 PM by Gerbera Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: How about weapon DLCs for Ghosts in the coming future?
    trialstardragon

LOL.. they don't need those weapons. This is not a MW sequel so there is no reason to have MW weapons it for nostalgic players.

• 61. Re: How about weapon DLCs for Ghosts in the coming future?

They will take your money anytime.  A new gun, 2.00?? No, what they need to do is allow you to design it yourself and charge 20.00 for it.

Lets do this guys, we all love call of duty so keep it clean.

How much would you pay to be able to design your own weapon?

I would easily pay 20 bucks if I could build it from the finish on my stock (which I can't see), to the gas vented barrel.  I might even pay a bit more to see the smoke come out from it.

• 62. Re: How about weapon DLCs for Ghosts in the coming future?
    SFsniper

Personally what I feel call of duty should do since they are bringing back characters. Is bring back guns that were fun. Such as the M82 and m21 in cod 4 as well as possibly bring back game modes where you get guns as they are and no  perks and equipment. Like the old hardcore team death match game mode in black ops. If they could do one of these ideas I feel the call of duty community could really make a turn around from its recent tanking in years. Another idea that I think would work really good is if they would remake some of the older call of duties for all the systems re visualized. Such as cod 4 and mw3 a kind of do what halo did because not only did everyone enjoy the remade versions of the old game but also a lot of people moved towards there community and profits went up for them. If the people at call of duty listen and take this to heart I think we could see call of duty once again become amazing as it was in its hay day with cod 4

• 63. Re: How about weapon DLCs for Ghosts in the coming future?
    Gerbera

Rather than simply re-releasing old weapons (of which there are most likely comparable performers in Ghosts anyway), they should release lesser known/prototype/etc. weapons like the Chain SAW (real prototype weapon KAC ChainSAW - Gun Wiki) or the M8A1 a.k.a. XM8 in BO2 (canceled prototype)

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next