1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 86 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2014 5:45 PM by Zanderhar Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    Wistle

Dear Boot,

I don't know what the policy is regarding posting someone else's vids... Seen them before - I assume its okay

• 81. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    failie1

There ya go dark.

• 82. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    TheDarkOne123

That doesn't prove anything I tested it out myself and C4 was the only thing getting a one hit kill on the Blast Shield user so he has it on lower health to make Danger Close seem strong when that's not the case. Cause my Semtex kept getting two hit kills unless I stuck him and my frag was two hit kills as well. Danger Close shouldn't be removed you just need to find away around Riot Shield users and get this I was playing a couple nights ago and I stuck a Riot Shield user with no Danger Close and killed him even though he was using Blast Shield. So all you have to do is stick them.

• 83. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    Narcosys

Talk about immaturity?

• 84. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    AMMO_MAGNET

Wistle wrote:

Dear Boot,

I don't know what the policy is regarding posting someone else's vids... Seen them before - I assume its okay

The dear boot gave me a pretty nice chuckle. Thanks

• 85. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    AMMO_MAGNET

TheDarkOne123 wrote:

It's not ignorance it's observations I am just getting annoyed at people who want things that are already not effective nerfed until they are useless I just named a good number of counters and you still refuse to use them. Also you misused ignorance it does not mean that I lack knowledge it means I refuse to learn or acquire knowledge and since you aren't showing any evidence or providing knowledge your opinion is wrong. A scientist can get a group of scientists to say his theory is right with out testing it but it doesn't mean it's right. So by saying it's a problem to many people isn't proof either because there are a lot of people who are saying that they don't have a problem with it. Since you aren't providing actual learning material it's not ignorance. This is what happened just now I disagreed with you and you ignored me and got offended I provide observations and facts about counters and statistics of those counters and you questioned my sources then proceeded to make excuses. I then tried to use logic and you failed to see my point and proceeded to call me ignorant because in your mind you the only one who is right about everything. So please before calling someone ignorant why don't you show evidence or knowledge of the issue.

A group of scientists deciding that a theory is correct prior to testing should have their degrees taken from them. I am a scientist and that is just ludacris. Even a sub par scientist would never ever jump to a conclusion prior to testing. They might agree that is most probably outcome, but never reach the decision without proof. Also ignorance is the lack of knowledge. It is not the refusal to learn. Look it up on dictionary.com since you have a computer. I pasted what it states below. Now you are no longer ignorant on the definition of ignorance. Your welcome.

lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant

Being wrong isn't a bad thing. It's an opportunity to educate yourself (in this case a free one).

• 86. Re: Riot shields, c4, and noob tubes.....wtf
    Zanderhar

Issue with the trophy system is the deploy time. Based on my own experience (almost 13 days played, rank ~2000 in SnR) riot shielders play in packs, meaning trophies are usually pointless. The radar attachment means you can rarely get the drop on them, especially as Off the Grid is a whole three perk points! I can't comprehend what IW was thinking when that attachment was put in. I've used the combo before to get crocodile (wanted a weapon from every class gold), and I felt dirty and cheap. It was perhaps the easiest 50 kills I've ever racked up.

Danger Close>Blast Shield. The guy who posted here a few times was off his rocker. Blast shield has never once saved me from a properly thrown DC C4.

Thankfully, and others may have noticed too, the number of people using this combo has dropped dramatically. I very rarely find anyone playing like this in SnR these days. Perhaps they went to play GTA 5. That's not to say those who are left aren't still bloody annoying, but it's a start.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next