29 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2014 1:24 PM by FSU_Law RSS

Extinction Clan?

PugnaxAlbere

I realize that the Elite doesn't cater to Extinction the way it does to MP but I've heard rumors about a Elite Clan for Extinction players? Does anyone know anything about this clan? I assume they are utilizing an Elite Clan as a "Gen Tag" and using that to have access to good players without maxing out their friends list in their profile. The clan Im in currently plays a lot and they are fun to play with but the Com for it and the bosses are cleaning it up and removing non ghosts players now, and they've decided to not enlist the kids from the current clan members into a Jr's squad to help on the clan wars which imo is gonna hurt the numbers and outcomes of MANY future clanwars. I do have the option of creating an Extinction based Elite clan since my clans rules doesn't forbid us from being in multiple clans. My question is this..... Would anyone here join an elite clan that focused on Extinction?

• Re: Extinction Clan?
    JSlayer211

I'm pretty sure that many would join an Extinction based clan. You have to remember this is Extinction's debut, and I doubt that IW was ready for the fact that it would take off so well as it did. I'm sure there will be much more planned for it going into the future titles etc. They may even expand their clan competitions to have something specifically branched into Extinction.

However, with all of that said, I think it's a great idea and that you would have plenty that want to join up. Give it a try and let us all know how it works out. If requirements aren't too strict I would even join.

CodPro3

I would be interested in joining an Extinction clan.

I've been offered to join MP clans but am currently not a part of one.

For IW to focus on Extinction clans more would be good.

PugnaxAlbere

It would be really cool if IW came up with an Extinction based Elite offering at least. Ive noticed a lot of the higher prestige Extinction players aren't always active on the MP front and with the mess that Clanwars has made it every other week motivation to earn Clan awards or motivation to play in Wars is low. The extent that they have gone to revamp Elite is impressive for sure but they could have included weekly challenges just like BLOP2 with zombies killed or zombie headshots.

The basis for opening an Elite clan that services Extinction players only would in effect just be a master list of like minded players that we can access ingame to find and invite to a match. Currently Im juggling around 20 slots of friends that I play Extinction with but I play with so many people and am always trying to add better and team focused players that are online roughly the same time as me. I create a clan add whoever else I can think of. They basically recruit players they meet along the way since anyone in a clan can invite others to it now. It could be filled with 90+ players that might have to meet minimal entrance requirements to join and be willing the help fellow clanners in Extinction matches. No getting told what gamemode to play and when to play it. No chasing your tail every other weekend trying to gain CP to gain Nodes. Personally Im tired of the boosting and rampant modding in matches and the semi horrid matchmaking process to determine what division your clan is in.

If some interest is shown in here and I can get a few of you that think this might work and free up friends space and give us better access to players anytime day or night then scratch down any ideas in here or find me in xbox since some of you have me friended and the rest should know how to find by now. 360 GT- OFC Pugnax

JSlayer211

Space is limited on my phone and I refuse to give up Netflix for the CoD app lol. I will try to send you a friend request in a bit to see if I can be added to the clan. Sounds like a great start.

PugnaxAlbere

Ok everyone I've made an Elite clan that will be for us that play Extinction..... its called EXTINCTION SQD. and it can be found through the app. If you do not have an I-device or win8 that is fine. Its not really needed unless IW adds and Extinction feature to the elite in the future. If you are not part of an official clan that competes in Clanwars you can join us... If your in a clan thats going nowhere you can join us... If you LOVE killing cryps in extinction then your home!!!

At this time there aren't any conditions for anyone to join other then the fact they play Extinction and are looking for good teammates to shoot with...

I would insist you use good judgement on "recruiting" players into EX SQD. We all use the same ideas when looking for 3 others to play with in game, having an escape(s) under their belt possibly, decent leaderboard stats, willingness to change a loadout for the team, communication, attitude and demeanor etc... we just will expand our focus and scrutiny on a much larger number of players. I play Extinction just about everyday and have some really good games with randoms sometimes and those are some of the folks Ill try to get to join us. If we are truly committed to having some decent players to game with then this is a win win for everyone and it wouldn't take a lot of time to fill it with some really great teams and players that have one common goal that being to KILL CRYPS!!

I know his will work great once it picks up steam and gets movin! I look forward to having some of you in here join since without a doubt this could be the answer to crappy lobbies filled with people that refuse to play Extinction up to the level that we do! Any ideas? I would love to hear em! Wanna join? friend me in xbox360 land GT- OFC Pugnax and I can send you a clan invite on the spot. Have the app? apply at EXTINCTION SQD.  and I can accept it really quick as well since I have an I device with the app loaded and up to date. At this time nothing is "set in stone" and I am looking for any and all input on how possibly this could work or work better and how we can use it to benefit our time spent playing Ghosts. I will be needing LT COM's to help me with accepting app's to join, playing with new members and feeling them out to be sure that they are someone that you and everyone would play with, help with gameplay and hints to survive and conquer etc....

Thanks everyone! OFC Pugnax

PugnaxAlbere

Link to more info on this Clan in the correct area even LOL NEW Extinction Clan

PugnaxAlbere

bump

PugnaxAlbere

I got a question.... I just accepted Dubninja into the Extinction SQD. clan for xbox Ghosts. I checked the clan rooster to find him/her and it says they play on PSN. How does a PSN gamer even apply to an Xbox clan? Should be different clans since they are different consoles? If Dubninja is reading this reply below how you did it please. I might have to kick him/her if we are not able to play together since this was setup as an Extinction Clan for Xbox shooters. anyone else have PSN players on their xbox profile and can we play together?

JSlayer211

Definitely enjoying being apart of Extinction Squad so far. Gives me a great way to stay competitive and compare stats with friendly people.

PugnaxAlbere

membership is up and if so many people wern't as committed to Clanwars as much as they are this Elite tag could probably be filled so quickly! A lot of people I've talked to ingame and here really like this idea and want to be a part of it! Having people join us in Extinction SQD is just as easy as finding 4 good players who you will shoot with for a match, if you had a great game with some one ask them if they have a clan and tell them what we are doing with this one! I almost had a guy that has a clan with 12 members join us last night but he really wanted to check with his clanmates to see if they would transition to us, his clan is getting whomped every clan war and its frustrating for him when his guys don't want any part of Wars. keep up the great work everyone and happy hunting!

AbsydianArts

Can I join please? I don't play much multiplayer, so I downloaded the elite app on my iPod just to join this clan! Sorry if I applied wrong, but my gamertag is "Absydian" I play on XBOX One. Don't know what platform you are on, but think joining your clan would be great.

PugnaxAlbere

This is currently confined to xbox360( correction as of 3-7-14 we now accept PS and X1 players ) ... not my doing and it really woulda been cool to game with the guys runnin the new console. I wholly encourage you to keep plugging away at Extinction since it is a fun game mode and nice change in the COD series. Check back posts in this forum Im SURE you will be able to find decent players willing to impart a few hints or tactics and help you with some achievements if your looking for that. If you ever mosey into 360land HMU for a game!

PugnaxAlbere

You prolly know by now that you are part of ESQD! thanks for joining us. Not sure if we'll get a chance to game together but don't be afraid to inv me to a party for help or hints with any gameplay issue. I think 360 and 1 consoles can share a chat party but Im not 100% sure? I hope you had a chance to check previous posts and found some teammates to play with and have better games. if you want to recruit extinction players from x1 you can send them the clan invite and Ill accept them so you too can use ESQD to add better teammates and we can "cover" X1 players. thanks again everyone and happy hunting

PugnaxAlbere

bump

Pyrocy779

I'm interested in joining the extinction clan, I'm currently in a clan right now but nobody is ever on and I don't play the mp all that much. Would appreciate it if you sent me an invite. 360 GT: Pyrocy779

spartanMook117

i would only if there was stats and stuff like that, like they have for multiplayer.

rideruk

Hey, I'm up for joining an extinction clan. I will be searching on the app shortly. My GT is: RiDeRuK. Looking forward to some proper matches now. Hopefully IW will begin to focus a bit more on extinction as I think there is sooo much more they could do to incorporate clans and things.

Hopefully play soon.

rideruk

Ok so they still haven't fixed the android app so im gonna search via the xbox later tonight. Have to applaud them on this app.

FetchMeTheirSOULS

Hello, I am a huge Extinction fan and play atleast 5 games a day. I am based on 360 and my GT is; URgodWillcUsoon and would like to join. I have almost 70 POC escapes and 10 Nightfall escapes. I'm ranked in the 500's for Co-Op POC, have 25 Platinum escapes POC, average 250+ kills, 8+ skill point average per game and I am a great team player. Send me an invite and let the alien killing begin.

FSU_Law

Can't leave Multiplayer clan, but please add me anyone on PS3 who likes to run Extinction as I much prefer it to MP.

Point of Contact Solo score: #43

Nightfall Solo Score: #1!

-- FSU_Law