1 2 3 4 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2014 10:53 AM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Freefall review
    WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Apart from the map, the lag comp/lag (matchmaking, to keep Bobby happy) BS just makes it all pointless. Its a gloss over of a really bad game and the connection problems many people have suffered since the launch of the WiiU. To make a desperate community like ours happy all they have to do is throw you a bone and munch munch munch, just listen to you all, how easy is it to please you..

We don't have your issues.

Yeah but many do, and my lan adapter arrived today, I'll be sure to let you know how I got on. Bet you're excited

• 11. Re: Freefall review
    BobbyMcGee

finally!

• 12. Re: Freefall review
    Spacious_Fissure

Padders hasn't been on skype in like 2 months. He missed out on the revival of Grom YES! he's alive!!!! oh wait this only applies to Pauly....ermm Nap maybe. Nintendon't knows since he's been on skype. Oh and Arab since he's back.

• 13. Re: Freefall review
    WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

finally!

Well they just don't stock them here anymore, I think I bought the last one when I tried all that stuff for BO2, but anyway, yes the Amazon one finally got here, and yes there is an improvement, I played for what felt like a couple of hours and no disconnects, which is brilliant. I still have a mod nat, but that's not my main issue. Connection was still hit and miss, some very good games, some not so good, free fall as jumpy as heck, I went 5-15 on that map, never seeing who/where was killing me, but that seems to be the case for others too. Now, the graphics appear to be slightly better, was something done in a patch or is it a result of better frame rate, because it did feel smoother, most maps did not appear choppy like they used to.

Anyway, certain things do seem/feel better, but the best bit so far, no more disconnects..

• 14. Re: Freefall review
    like2nap03

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Apart from the map, the lag comp/lag (matchmaking, to keep Bobby happy) BS just makes it all pointless. Its a gloss over of a really bad game and the connection problems many people have suffered since the launch of the WiiU. To make a desperate community like ours happy all they have to do is throw you a bone and munch munch munch, just listen to you all, how easy is it to please you..

Yeah but many do, and my lan adapter arrived today, I'll be sure to let you know how I got on. Bet you're excited

Heck yeah!  Let us know.  Also let me know player count, where most of the players are, and what your NAT type is when you try it.  If it sucks don't give up.  I want this info.  Then I'll have some stuff for you to try if it's not running well.  If you can play during peak European hours and peak USA hours, give us a review of each, and post NAT type for each scenario.  Also please least you connection speeds.

• 15. Re: Freefall review
    WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Heck yeah!  Let us know.  Also let me know player count, where most of the players are, and what your NAT type is when you try it.  If it sucks don't give up.  I want this info.  Then I'll have some stuff for you to try if it's not running well.  If you can play during peak European hours and peak USA hours, give us a review of each, and post NAT type for each scenario.  Also please least you connection speeds.

I didn't see this post but some comments are above. I didn't see player count, but there was definitely more players on for this time of day and got games easily, nat was mod, as usual, no disconnections, graphics looked better, games ran smoother, will test speeds later, but so far an improvement, except on free fall, extremely choppy, never saw the enemy, lagged like crazy..

• 16. Re: Freefall review
    BobbyMcGee

seriously, the disconnects will barely happen now. i told you the difference is night and day in that aspect. only disconnects you will have now are if host rages

• 17. Re: Freefall review
    BobbyMcGee

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

finally!

Now, the graphics appear to be slightly better, was something done in a patch or is it a result of better frame rate, because it did feel smoother, most maps did not appear choppy like they used to.

Anyway, certain things do seem/feel better, but the best bit so far, no more disconnects..

just your op connection, lol...wired stability my friend.

• 18. Re: Freefall review
    WiimotesRus02

BobbyMcGee wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

finally!

Now, the graphics appear to be slightly better, was something done in a patch or is it a result of better frame rate, because it did feel smoother, most maps did not appear choppy like they used to.

just your op connection, lol...wired stability my friend.

I was hoping to play against some OG guys that are normally on early, some of them are from the U.S and I suffer badly to them, but then I remembered they texted me a few weeks ago saying they're moving to PS3/4, can't remember which to play Battlefield, so the real test comes later this evening..

Edit; funnily enough I did bump into a couple of OG guys today, Hextall was one of them, I think he's a mod here sometimes too, I didn't do that bad against them and did even better when I was in their team. Blimey, things at times seem to be looking up a bit

• 19. Re: Freefall review
    BobbyMcGee

keep in mind with high ping times you will still deal with lag, but honestly the whole reason i went wired was to stop the disconnects, and it has so im happy youve done the same. id leave your nat as is for the moment, unless you want to be pulling host often, which as nap will agree is a whole other can of worms.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next