1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2014 3:59 PM by Dweebys Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    ViewTo_A_Kill

This game forces you to change your tactic in playing style, and alot of that depends on the map to what you use. My gripe and only one is the ability to stat whore a k/d ratio. Take domination, many players just kill and thats all. TDM, and FFA are about the only modes where you can play with some sense and do really good. Campers are not very many, but players holding down areas are plenty, and if you want to keep going back to that sector for revenge or pass thru, your gonna die.

I am happy about the map sizes, its more fun and challenging. The spawns are not good, gotta look over your back all the time.

• 31. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    Buck99Hunter

In my opinion its not that bad of a game??? Lag how often does this happen cause for me this has happened once in a game??? Killstreaks are great and a bit different. This is definitly nothing as good as mw3 or mw2 but Its not too bad of a game and all you guys complaining about lag and the guns obviously can not play the game.

• 32. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    DFlynn

Honestly when the game first came out i loved it but it is getting worse. The lag isn't too bad for me compared to you, about 90% of the time its fine 5% of games i get crappy lag deaths and the other 5% are completely BS, unplayable.  The thing that makes it a bad game isnt the game itself. it's the kids with the thermal lmg's, riot shield/c4, ied's, camping with no interest in playing the objective. If you could get rid of all that it would be a much better game but i think most of it is here to stay. Even the bots camp with lmg's now  WTF

• 33. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    Mikenasty_1

The kids can definitely be a pain. My best friends little brother plays this game all the time with his friends from school. They are all actually really good at the game, so they could play any game mode and do well, but they choose to spend their time pissing the lobby off (using some of your previously mentioned tactics) for a laugh or two. I had to stop playing with them for this reason.

• 34. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    Jaggajatt187

If the lobby you're in has players that move...then yeah this game does put emphasis on aiming (which I like). The problem is that those lobbies are few and far between. I'd prefer to be killed by a Killstreak that someone earned rather than a guy sitting in a bush with a Guillie Suit and a LMG Hybrid thermal.

At least the DLC isn't filled with long lines of sites or hallways for people to sit at the end of. I see the game getting better with DLC for one.

• 35. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    Mikenasty_1

The DLC is bringing back the faster paced action, in my opinion. Smg's will be relevant, along with some of the faster firing AR's. The smaller maps bring back that arcade-like excitement that CoD is known for. This game is about fast paced run and gun action, and the original maps didn't always cater to that. I am loving the new DLC maps, and after watching some footage of the next DLC map pack, I will continue to be happy. The throwback map for the "devastation" DLC is a remake of "dome" from MW2.

• 36. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    MCCOMINATOR2

To each their own but this game is boring to me and runs like crap

• 37. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    MCCOMINATOR2

I think you need to re watch the video.  It's domination and my whole team isn't capturing flags at all.  It's just me.  This was our second match together and they captured 4 flags total the prior match.  I switched to this setup because I can at least get to the flags.  The mtar with silencer was something I tried out for a couple lobbies and it does in fact suck without a red dot to me.  The bs deaths were in the beginning.  I get one or two hit markers and the die to one bullet from them as the fist guy jumps around the corner and the other guy turns around while getting shot in the back.  If you look closely I hit him quite a bit before my instadeath.   After that I was frustrated and tired of trying to get anybody at all to try and capture some flags so we weren't spawn trapped. 

• 38. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    Izjar11

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

To each their own but this game is boring to me and runs like crap

This has been said about every COD since MW2. Welcome to the hate wagon.

• 39. Re: worst call of duty yet?
    BlackhawkbillOO7

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

I think you need to re watch the video.  It's domination and my whole team isn't capturing flags at all.  It's just me.  This was our second match together and they captured 4 flags total the prior match.  I switched to this setup because I can at least get to the flags.  The mtar with silencer was something I tried out for a couple lobbies and it does in fact suck without a red dot to me.  The bs deaths were in the beginning.  I get one or two hit markers and the die to one bullet from them as the fist guy jumps around the corner and the other guy turns around while getting shot in the back.  If you look closely I hit him quite a bit before my instadeath.   After that I was frustrated and tired of trying to get anybody at all to try and capture some flags so we weren't spawn trapped.

Ok, so I re-watched your video 2 more times. I'm not saying there isn't any lag in this game, there is and always will be. But after re-watching your video I would still question your setup for that particular map. Your setup would be better suited for Flooded or Strike Zone. You were killed a majority of the time while you were recovering from a sprint and the person shooting you was almost stationary with an Assault Rifle. The semi-stationary enemy player clearly had the advantage. I play HC so "instadeath" is normal so I try to play more cautiously when I am moving from point to point.