1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 14, 2014 3:24 PM by jamesbond99 RSS

The new maps look boring as ever (Devastation), and more complaints.

GetNerfed

So does this Extinction map, which frankly looks like it sucks. There are aliens and alien guns in MP!? Should I be excited!? Yay! Exciting! I also like the ducky, inferno, and space cats "camo", if you will. *sigh* I'm not some 8 year old, and CoD has completely lost its modern military theme. I really do hope the franchise isn't headed this way, and that Ghosts is just a crappy spin off that'll be quickly abandoned.

And more small maps? What variety! EVERY DLC map is small/medium-small. And the SMG/Assault rifle? Yeah, like we needed more of those. There are now 10 ARs, 7 SMGs, and 5 snipers, yet 4 subpar LMGs and shotguns. MRs are hybrids obviously so they're counted as ARs and snipers. With that said, there are 12 ARs, and 7 snipers.

The unfair latency (that I somehow ONLY get in Ghosts out of my 5 CoD titles) causing players to be 1 second behind really does cater to skilless kids with a lag advantage, as do random/revenge spawns, an excess of flanks, and the nerfing of high skill weapons such as shotguns.