22 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2014 1:47 PM by My_DSM RSS

Need Help with Extinction?

PugnaxAlbere

You need help with Extinction...? Those of us in here are more than happy to help BUT we need your ingame xbox gamertag and not your forum name for in here since they dont match most of the time.... My forum name is PugnaxAlbere ( which was my original GT in xbox ) but now in game my GT is OFC Pugnax. Please be sure to post your correct name so we can find you in xbox..... jonyan2009 you need to post your correct GT name so I can find you!

• Re: Need Help with Extinction?
    CodPro3

What's silly is when people come on here asking for help but they don't state what console they play on.

N0cturn41Vu1tur

whats really stupid is not reading the comment properly. you claim he is asking for help. you are wrong, he is clearly stating that if anybody would like some help, he is willing to offer it.

he doesn't state which console, well he clearly says that his forum name was his original gamertag in xbox. he has now changed his name and soo we all assume the same console. with the confusion of the original xbox, xbox 360 and xbox One. we call the 360 just 'xbox' and then the Xbox One. most of us forgot all about the original xbox before the 360's release.

So both your points are invalid and your calling it silly when you havnt read his post properly. now I call that silly and stupid.

I also don't appreciate the tone that your message gives out, it seems mean. he is only offering help to others that are struggling and this is the kind of reply he gets!

PugnaxAlbere

Why is Extinction so hard? I'm pretty good, and still i can't reach the nuke. I got past the city once, playing with 2. Playing with 4 i can never get past the second barrier hive. I really need players that have completed 'Point of Contact'.

PS3:jonyan2009

Send me a message, i guarantee i'm on Monday, tomorrow and sunday i can't tell.

Hey Nocturnal..... guess someone didn't read my comment properly..... or the one that I was posting in reply too either.... so what about invalid points and silly talk and I DON"T appreciate you implying anything about my tone when you didn't know what was going on in the first place...

N0cturn41Vu1tur

im going to quote this 'You need help with Extinction...? Those of us in here are more than happy to help' where I live, this implies that you are asking if anybody needs help. and then the comment afterwards saying your more than happy to help. if I mis-understood your post then it is simply because of how you laid it out.
          'Please be sure to post your correct name so we can find you in xbox' and now your saying your on playstation? if you can't reach the nuke then I highly suggest you make it sound more like your asking for help than giving. pugnax, you did not read that I was replying to codpro3, there is a lot of confusion going in this thread! your taking my comment personally when it isn't even intended for you!

CodPro3

Wow N0cturn41Vu1tur, you completely misunderstood my reply.

Pugnax stated that when people ask for help they need to post their Xbox gamertag for us to add them. I was just adding on to his comment by stating that people also don't tell us what console they're on which also doesn't help move things along quickly. My comment was about many other forum users on here who miss out key details when asking for help.

By the way I've played with Pugnax already so I know what console he's on and I know he is a very skilled player who doesn't need help and he'd say the same about me.

prepareuranus27

Hey if someone's willing to lend a hand I could use some help. Im only a weekend warrior on COD and the furthest I've gotten is hive 7 on either map. I actually get further on my own then I do with fandom's but its better having teamwork on your side. I lost my mic so I'll be playing without it until I break down and get another but I can still hear and respond to people on the map. prepareuranus27 is my gamer tag on 360.

Yosef617

if your in need of some help in extinction on ps4 you can add me yosef617...only on for one or two games a day so i dont play alot but i do have almost 20 escapes on nightfall and about 50 on poc

PugnaxAlbere

Im actually confused as well at this time..... OK... If you need help with Extinction in xbox360 I am happy to help you. In order for me to find you in xbox360 I need your GT in your reply to this post. I can track you down and we can play Extinction in xbox360..... a Mic is nice in game but if you do not have one then put in your reply what you prefer to throw for team supplies or if you like being the ammo or armour guy while playing Extinction on xbox360 with me since I found you because you posted your gamer name in your reply to this post. My xbox360 gamer name is OFC Pugnax Thanks

Medrano911

I don't need help escaping but I am looking for some people to play with, my GT is Medrano911

d_sublime_man

Wow! This was interesting! I find myself very confused, as well!

nuttin2say

My bro and I play often on Thursday nights but for certain on Friday nights. We've completed Nightfall and POC. We've done one or the other with platinum, but only once.

We're looking for one of three things ...

1 - A team that can handle us running 4 to 5 relics

2 - A team that's focused on platinum finishes without having to run relics

3 - players not fully familiar with the game but willing to do what we tell them to do (and that won't screw up the challenges)

My x360 GT is ... nuttin 2 say

Mics are preferred but not mandatory (so long as you can communicate that via signals like jumping or spinning, etc)

Yosef617

people who need help with it on PS4 or who just need someone good to play with that does all the challenges go ahead and add me YOSEF617

WOLFGOTTAGUN

my gamertag is WOLF GOTTA GUN pick me up if you see me on and  have an opening, need to beat nf

I_Steal_Boxes

I'd be glad to help anyone out on POC and/or NF, 360 GT: Vanqusih

Just send me a message.

My_DSM

I need help to earn the trophy "Completionist" on the PS4. My ID is: My_DSM

The trophy is when you complete all challenges and also manage to escape on Point of Contact.  The trophy is pretty simple but most of the time I can never find a team willing to try this.

Thanks!

-My_DSM