7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 6, 2014 7:26 PM by mota_70787 RSS

if u want people to stop quitting…

HOWARD22

Maybe u should fix ur game. Or how bout the 20 minutes u spend in lobbies waiting to play? These maps r terrible and the gameplay is just as bad. I dont need the crappy maps im just gonna quit them anyway. Idc what anyone says we all do the same thing.

• Re: if u want people to stop quitting…
    HOWARD22

It also sucks spawning in a game when its 68-25… duh like people aren't gonna quit fix this terd!!

mattiedog27

hit the circle button before you chose a weapon, this allows you to see the score. then hit the select button to see what team you will be with.

HOWARD22

Right… but if its 68-40 and im on the losing team or even the winning team… whats the point? Especially in a crappy map. I hate quitting but I dont c the point in putting people in a match thats basically over

P34nut

Joining halfway or even near the end of a game is not a bad thing because it guarantees that you will start the next game from the beginning. The more you quit the less likely you are to join a game at the beginning.

Just take the win or the loss, at least next game you will start from the beginning and have a lobby to stay in for a few good games.

There is so many factors in matchmaking that you can't guarantee to start a game from the beginning all the time you join  lobby. Best just to stay in the game you are put into to.

Is a loss that bad? Will it really affect your life in such a detrimental way that you will never sleep or be sane again?

HOWARD22

Thats a good theory. However, people leave the lobby as soon as the match is over im guess because it takes too long in between matches. Why would they stay in the lobby if it was a bad match in an even worse map? As far as it being the end of the world, thats a little dramatic. Its frustrating and a main reason why people quit playing. If someone quits a match I dont see why they can't just replace him with a bot. It would save a lot of headaches and nobody would care. Also,  everyone knows the maps are so-so at best… if your not trying to be a pro ops player there's no reason we should have to play the maps we hate. I play to have fun… crappy maps aren't fun neither is spending half your playing time finding a decent game/lobby. Good thing??? Far from it

mota_70787

It only takes me 5 - 30 seconds to join a lobby. Personally I don't really care about joining late as long as I don't join when the VSATS are up, in which case I just bounce; i've played so many matches it's not like im going to end up on probation for leaving. I like all the maps except nuketown, way too small for me to set the dogs loose most of the time. As for game play, I think BO2 is a near perfect FPS game. I've never felt the satisfaction of smoking 20 people in a row on another game and destroying them with warships and swarms of drones while tactically pushing against their spawn flow and taking cover with my peacekeeper as I wipe out the whole team. Ghosts is too large and chaotic + campy. The maps on BO2 are perfect for strategy are well calculated like a game of football or chess. On other FPS games they seem to lack potential for map memorization and game pattern recognition.