1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 11:39 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

No, but I HAVE just been diagnosed with ASC #TrueStory  lol

• 81. Re: Hey guys :)
    WiimotesRus02

M4GNUM wrote:

Is "campersaint5hit" the same guy as Castiel? Saw some emails notification of posts that no longer exist. Did he get banned again?

That's him, and yes the posts were very insulting to King and got removed. I hope he did get a ban too..

• 82. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

Did you try going back to wifi, how did it go?

Dunno and I'm honestly tired of testing this stuff. I don't have connection issues in softcore due to the larger playerbase...but I play hardcore. With 30 to 100 people on...the odds of being in a lobby with poor connections is huge. Quit last night because I kept being thrown into lobbies with this one Australian. Super cool guy, but he always destroys the lobby's connection Not going to be lag bait for someone.

I know what you mean about testing stuff, I got an improvement and I'm happy with that. To be honest, if there wasn't some kind of challenge I'm sure I'd get bored with this game even faster. eg; I played some guys yesterday, we all know them, but not mentioning names. I know he's not a great player from the Wii days, he camped harder than anyone I know, yet in this game his connection is lightening fast, he just can't miss, to me that's not fun, no challenge at all. I'm not talking about the fella I always argue with either. But for me, I'd get really bored with that and would question why I can't find anything else to do.

But the hardcore v soft core lag thing, I don't know if its just me, but ever since I started playing HC in reflex, the first thing I noticed was more lag. It could be due to the amount of players, though there was more people in HC back then, the numbers was always lower than core. Who knows?

Btw, just for fun I played a little MW3 yesterday, I was reminded how bad the graphics are, I had some lag, but the Wiimote, oh the beautiful wiimote controls is what helps me over come lag issues. My first game I went 19-6 and it just got better and better from there, with only a few mediocre games. I want my controls back so badly..

Hardcore vs softcore - I swear the game gets the two confused and intermingles them at a times. Like you'll be playing hardcore and it'll take the same amount of bullets as softcore. Or in softcore, people will die like they have hardcore damage. What first led me to this idea is before the patch we would be in hardcore, but it would put us in softcore game...after it was over it would put us back in hardcore. Squirrely. Numbers lower than softcore means you have more chance at finding a game with lag. Matchmaking goes to hell when there are 34 people playing.

I KNOW! I used to think MW3 was awesome looking...but going back it looks like hell. I went back once but it was a hackfest so I left.

• 83. Re: Hey guys :)
    BobbyMcGee

keep telling you, you cannot compare anything in ghosts to blops2. they dont run the same. isnt the coding different between treyarch and iw? the streaks are different with different demands on the operating system. its like comparing apples and oranges, yeah they are both fruit, but certainly dont taste the same...

blops2 runs terrible for some, yet ghosts runs great. explain that one?

• 84. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

I dont know about lag in HC over core, but my kdr in HC is amazing compared to core (3.75 to about 1.50) . The only reason I played blops2 so long, and still do, is due to HC. The reason is simple, in core people just dont die, wheras in core I drop them like there hot Im not sure if its that i have good reflexes but cant hold my aim long enough in core, it just feels like people dont die in core, even when I shoot them from behind, it takes so many bullets to kill. Also HC has no QS. TF are a problem, but you dont see the killcams who who cares! I havent unlocked scav yet on my new profile, and my kdr is 3.75 compared to 2.08 on my old acc, so I guess many reply on TF still , lol

• 85. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

Is "campersaint5hit" the same guy as Castiel? Saw some emails notification of posts that no longer exist. Did he get banned again?

That's him, and yes the posts were very insulting to King and got removed. I hope he did get a ban too..

I just thought it was funny because he has that name, but seriously does nothing but tube. Nonstop. He's very, um, "disliked" everywhere. Ex-hacker/booster, but also a huge bigot and throws racial/gay slurs like crazy to people..even unprovoked. I wonder if he made his old lady put his name in her game tag...

• 86. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

Yeah I was speaking to Craszit Saturday night and he quit blops2 after a few weeks coz of the lag, and never came back, but ghosts runs great for him.

MW3 was ok for me though, saying that, Sledgehammer did the MP for that game, not IW.

• 87. Re: Hey guys :)
    WiimotesRus02

M4GNUM wrote:

I KNOW! I used to think MW3 was awesome looking...but going back it looks like hell. I went back once but it was a hackfest so I left.

I didn't bump into a single hacker yesterday.

• 88. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

BobbyMcGee wrote:

keep telling you, you cannot compare anything in ghosts to blops2. they dont run the same. isnt the coding different between treyarch and iw? the streaks are different with different demands on the operating system. its like comparing apples and oranges, yeah they are both fruit, but certainly dont taste the same...

blops2 runs terrible for some, yet ghosts runs great. explain that one?

From what I understand they have different netcode, but I'm sure some of the porting is used on both - might be part of the problem.

BO2 was HORRIBLE for me. Ghosts is better. It's the opposite for some. IW titles run a lot better for me than 3A.

• 89. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

Yep thats why I said im stuck in a rut, hate ghosts, played blops for 18 months, and cant play any of the prvious cods coz of the graphics/hacks etc etc id rather put nails in my eyes !