1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 109 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 11:39 AM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

Its the reverse for me, I can honestly say Ghosts is the worst connection ever for me personaly. On freefall the screen constantly jumps, and I just die over and over

• 91. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

3.75 with how many kills? There is no TF like BO2 had in Ghosts...thank infant baby jesus.

Incredible_Mr wrote:

I dont know about lag in HC over core, but my kdr in HC is amazing compared to core (3.75 to about 1.50) . The only reason I played blops2 so long, and still do, is due to HC. The reason is simple, in core people just dont die, wheras in core I drop them like there hot Im not sure if its that i have good reflexes but cant hold my aim long enough in core, it just feels like people dont die in core, even when I shoot them from behind, it takes so many bullets to kill. Also HC has no QS. TF are a problem, but you dont see the killcams who who cares! I havent unlocked scav yet on my new profile, and my kdr is 3.75 compared to 2.08 on my old acc, so I guess many reply on TF still , lol

• 92. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

Well...you aren't supposed to play on a trampoline, so...

• 93. Re: Hey guys :)
    WiimotesRus02

Incredible_Mr wrote:

On freefall the screen constantly jumps,

It does for everyone..

• 94. Re: Hey guys :)
    Incredible_Mr

At the moment im level 39 I think, about 1500 kills. 350 spm in HCTDM

My old account im 2.08, thats with 30`000 kills, 252 spm ,but includes the first 9 prestiges playing domination and posting 1 kdrs or just over 1 coz I was all about flags and xp, plus hours getting my aARs and SMGS diamond.

• 95. Re: Hey guys :)
    BobbyMcGee

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

• 96. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

Incredible_Mr wrote:

At the moment im level 39 I think, about 1500 kills. 350 spm in HCTDM

My old account im 2.08, thats with 30`000 kills, 252 spm ,but includes the first 9 prestiges playing domination and posting 1 kdrs or just over 1 coz I was all about flags and xp, plus hours getting my aARs and SMGS diamond.

BO2 or Ghosts?

• 97. Re: Hey guys :)
    BobbyMcGee

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Yeah I was speaking to Craszit Saturday night and he quit blops2 after a few weeks coz of the lag, and never came back, but ghosts runs great for him.

MW3 was ok for me though, saying that, Sledgehammer did the MP for that game, not IW.

i know of/have played with him, he plays well, i remember him mentioning that on miiverse or here, dont remember. isnt he german? or was he from the uk? i forget. iw did the campaign, raven studios handled the multiplayer...

• 98. Re: Hey guys :)
    BobbyMcGee

Incredible_Mr wrote:

Its the reverse for me, I can honestly say Ghosts is the worst connection ever for me personaly. On freefall the screen constantly jumps, and I just die over and over

i ranted and raved about framerate being ok this title, especially compared to the framerate drops i could cause in zombies last title. i think a lot of people cant tell the difference between fps drops and lag, im fairly good at it. my gawd the framerate drops on that map are hands down the worst in any cod ive played. that is what you are seeing my friend. crippling, gun battle-losing framerate drops. i wish pwnsweet was still around to test that map in particular.

• 99. Re: Hey guys :)
    M4GNUM

BobbyMcGee wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

like2nap03 wrote:

M4GNUM wrote:

What's up with thing where you will go to activate/pull out your Sentry, but instead your soldiers hand comes out and he presses a button on some radio/controller thingy. You have to activate it again in order to see it? Does that happen to you? It has happened with another scorestreak, but I can't remember. IMS maybe. Don't press a button, just give me the damn thing!

I would take great netcode, matchmaking, and (truly) dedicated servers over DLC, dynamic maps or a stupid dog that they probably spent $2M on.

That happens to me a lot.  No idea what it is.  It's like I have to ignore a call on my iphone before I pull out my sentry gun.  Dafuq?

LOL...cell phone call prior to deploying sentry - EXACTLY!

its the animation used for calling in uncontrolled killsttreaks. the only one that is different is when you whistle to call riley. the animation for battlehind is the remote.

But it doesn't do it all the time...sometimes the sentry will deploy immediately. The game will have him get out his cell phone at the most inconvenient times.