- I.E.D need to be fixed

- Whiteout Ice glitch

- MSBS Power

- No more inactive operations

- Loadout customization for Extinction

- Change the menu music for multiplayer its ****

- More guns in the Infected rotation

- K/D ratio last five games.

Tell me what I missed but these are my opinions on what need to be fixed.

• Re: Things that NEED to be fixed for Ghosts Wii U
      BobbyMcGee

everyone said it was op and it got nerfed on other platforms. fact is, it wasnt. you put three shot burst on ANY ar and they get that two-three shot kill. i think most of them become two-shots, ill dig up a driftor vid. i dont agree with everything he says but most of his tests are pretty impartial.

the ied's are pretty avoidable, new stats wont be added, i have no clue what loadout customization is since once master prestige in extinction you have full access to everything, the menu music complaint is quite funny though.

BobbyMcGee

ran into your besty today. i went 5/7 but got 3-4 tac knifes on him. i was running right past other enemies. i had a bad connection to host and shouldve got the kill but he sprayed me down as my knife floated through him. this was on the stairway coming up from freight that you push the button to make the door open. so i ran back and the door was closed again. ran all the way over the tracks and down the other stairway, when i got underground i watched him place a sat com at his feet then go back to adsing on the door, CAMPING FOR ME. needless to say it didnt end the way he planned, he received a tac knife to the skull. we lost but it was worth it.

WiimotesRus02

We saw him the other night, he didn't say a word. I heard two people on his team say that they weren't going to play with him and they left. He toobed his way throughout all the matches we played, every time he killed me it was a toob, I out gunned him every time, just like I did on the old Wii, I'm just glad he can't de rank me on the WiiU now. Next time I see him I'm going to camp so hard just for him.

BobbyMcGee

i didnt know if he was going to stay and brag because he went 21/18, or back out right away because of what i caught him doing, but he backed out as soon as we went to the lobby. seriously, standing there adsing on a door with a satcom at your feet. didnt he say people who did that stuff had mental problems?

like2nap03

I played him and another guy with a similar name.  They kept complaining about campers but they were literally corner camping with shotguns.  And when someone killed them they screamed camper.  While camping with shotguns.  Doesn't he always complain about campers? 

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

I played him and another guy with a similar name. 

That's his sister, and we played several games with them last night. Once again he toobed so much I think he was genuinely just doing it to pee everyone off, but again, I beat him 99.999999% of gun battles except when he shot me in the back. I had better fights with his sister, she is actually a good player, she also laughed a few times when I killed her, sounding like she was playing for fun more than he was. But they seemed on better behaviour with her around, even the fella who shouted and screamed at us last week was unusually quiet, but he couldn't help himself by saying I was camping in the bar on strikezone, I mean that's my favourite match for rushing, its a great map for rushing. He obviously hasn't noticed I haven't been playing with my clan lately, I've been playing with a different bunch of fellas since picking up a headset. But anyway we won a few and lost a few until who ever was leading the party pulled us out. My opinion is the games weren't that much fun when someone just toobs the whole match, but what ever..

BobbyMcGee

riot shield/c4, unlimited tac, freight and i guess whiteout would be all i think SHOULD be fixed.

like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

riot shield/c4, unlimited tac, freight and i guess whiteout would be all i think SHOULD be fixed.

If we got all that it would be fine.  I don't care about the weapon balancing.  I've always thought it was fine anyway.  I can't think of anything (other than that STUPID DOG) that would be considered OP.  Well the shield/c4 thing but that's a glitch. 

GamebroCrazy

Adding a K/D last five games like the other consoles takes more time to code for a small team vs. a team of 30 - 60 people is not going to happen. In fact, I think they are waiting for any information on wether or not we are getting another CoD port at all... A_Trey_U has been very quite and so have the Mods... It is kind of scary...

BobbyMcGee

its only been a little over a month since we got freefall and the last update. idk, maybe it was the last patch, maybe not. its almost summer anyhow. ive definitely gotten my monies worth considering play-time. if you want something to guage progress by just use the weekly/monthly leaderboard. i look at those boards for everything way more than the career. only thing they dont work with is accuracy.

HEREIAMNOW

Just fix the connection.  Or is it me.  I don't even know anymore.  I host a lot.  But the game before I host is flawless.  I am practically unstoppable.  Next game makes me want to swallow nails.  I am 100% sure my neighbors think I am bat**** crazy.

PenguinAvenger

Also would like to see the sniper/zoom/Thermal/Tracker sight/scopes fixed on the wiimote. 

like2nap03

PenguinAvenger wrote:

Also would like to see the sniper/zoom/Thermal/Tracker sight/scopes fixed on the wiimote.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.  Sadly I think that is going to have to wait for the next game.  If we're lucky....

the1andonlyIKY

Well, if you can remember (I remember but not the exact place or thread where it occurred), A_Trey_U told us that a lot of issues that were left to fix in BO2 were worked on in the development for this game and such, because they didn't have the time and maybe resources to do both. If we continue to get releases, I imagine the controls and control issues, at least, should get better and better each time.

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd

Other than the 180 Knife, i havent really run into any other major issues

BobbyMcGee

i 180 knife people all the time. all it is is me sprinting at the person and initiating a tact knife melee. once ive crammed that knife button nothing can stop it, and especially if they are running it will spin me. people like to think "omg this guys spinning 180's knifing" when in reality you were already dead.

like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

i 180 knife people all the time. all it is is me sprinting at the person and initiating a tact knife melee. once ive crammed that knife button nothing can stop it, and especially if they are running it will spin me. people like to think "omg this guys spinning 180's knifing" when in reality you were already dead.

It's that lock on lunge that should go.  I'm not a fan of it. Especially since I don't get that lunge.  I heard you have to have aim assist on to get the lunge.  So I tried it and did get a lunge a few times.  Normally I run up to people, swipe, and nothing happens.  Even with a Maniac.  I have to get right up on them to hit them with that swipe and aim low if the are crouched.  It may be worth it to leave aim assist on if this is indeed the case even though the last time I tested AA it actually made my accuracy drop about 0.01 per day.  I kept expecting to get a snap and it would hardly ever happen.  Then I expected it to follow the player.  Which NEVER happened.  I found out you have to have wide deadzones and low sensitivity for it to be effective.  Having zero deadzones and high sensitivity makes it literally do nothing except make me shoot and miss because I didn't follow the target on my own and had to adjust my aim. 

I suppose if I expect it to do nothing, and aim like normal, then it wouldn't matter and the lunge might be worth leaving it turned on.  More testing needed to confirm.

BobbyMcGee

if there was no lunge they would still be dead, in fact it makes it more challenging when two knifers showdown, timing is everything. the animation just adds to the coolness factor of it, not to mention the tac knife behaves differently, but you can still feel the lock or whatever.

zombies taught me so much about the lunge, it was there, nearly exactly the same, last title. ive been thinking of throwing together a knifing and no aa quickscoping vid (yes, its very possible, id say easier) on my blops2 channel, but id have no way to post it here. youve got access to my zombs channel on my DeathsMessenger id though.

like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

if there was no lunge they would still be dead, in fact it makes it more challenging when two knifers showdown, timing is everything. the animation just adds to the coolness factor of it, not to mention the tac knife behaves differently, but you can still feel the lock or whatever.

zombies taught me so much about the lunge, it was there, nearly exactly the same, last title. ive been thinking of throwing together a knifing and no aa quickscoping vid (yes, its very possible, id say easier) on my blops2 channel, but id have no way to post it here. youve got access to my zombs channel on my DeathsMessenger id though.

If there was no lunge people would miss like I do.  I don't spin, turn, and lunge at people running beside me. I knife nothing but air and often die as a result.  After turning on AA, I started getting lunges.  Enough so that I'm definitely going to leave it on for a while and just aim like normal to see how it goes.  I got lunges when I tested AA a while ago but I just now put two and two together since I was actually testing for lunges this time instead of trying to test the effects of aim assist (I don't know why I started abbreviating that).

BobbyMcGee

like2nap03 wrote:

BobbyMcGee wrote:

If there was no lunge people would miss like I do.  I don't spin, turn, and lunge at people running beside me. I knife nothing but air and often die as a result.  After turning on AA, I started getting lunges.  Enough so that I'm definitely going to leave it on for a while and just aim like normal to see how it goes.  I got lunges when I tested AA a while ago but I just now put two and two together since I was actually testing for lunges this time instead of trying to test the effects of aim assist (I don't know why I started abbreviating that).

just so you know...the aa does initiate the lunge. in zombs it can be a hinderence. i have friends who disable aa to keep it from happening unexpectedly, though i am unsure if it stops lunges altogether. we could test in zombs to find out. i go there when playerbase hits around 500 on ghost, cause there is usually 200+ playing zombs.

WiimotesRus02

like2nap03 wrote:

last time I tested AA it actually made my accuracy drop about 0.01 per day.

That is some serious anal testing bro

BobbyMcGee

a29119595d905c5c636d751d22844c03 wrote:

i should add, if you time it wrong, or make the wrong move, you will get shot down like a fool. im about to complete tac knife mastery 3 AGAIN, and believe me, its tons of fun but hardly OP.

Ryumaou

For me the things that really NEED a fix are:

- Freight Glitch (I was surprised it wasn't in the last update)

- Whiteout glitch

- Tactical Glitch (There is a chance this can be solved by a small playlist update)

Everything other than this would be nice to have but nothing really "needed" in my opinion.

Of all the other update content unavailable on WiiU I would like to see the added incentives for objective play the most.

nintendon't

EpicGuy6743 wrote:

- MSBS Power

Gotta agree on this. The MSBS is trash compared to past COD three burst weapons. Really needs a faster firerate and more damage over range. It can sometimes take 3 bursts at a distance...kinda ridiculous...straight up death sentence when combined with the slow delay between bursts..