5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 20, 2014 7:49 PM by hxctears RSS

gamer rep

gypsyfrogking

ive only been online since xmas and the only game i play is ghosts i have a kd of 1.58 and go positive in most games i play now i seen on my gamer card my gamer rep and i have people avoiding me for being to aggressive, now i dont use my mike because it crackles so i keep it turned off, i dont send messages after games because im a grown up, i dont troll and i dont do that thing were people try and knife someone on the same team, so the only way i can see myself as being aggressive is by shooting people on the other side and isnt that the whole idea of the game

• Re: gamer rep
    tracy

I know it sounds silly, but people are simple minded enough to just choose an option to avoid you because you out-played them. The new rep system could lead to problems eventually, if they do decide to give temp bans to bad rep'd players, on the 360 I used to get people avoid me for being unsupportive and I'm an objective player who cares more about completing the objective than KD, it's just the darker side of the gaming community I'm afraid to say.

cranium2001

Tracy is right. Thats because don't like to get beat. I wouldn't put too much into rep.

gypsyfrogking

i think you both are right, i think it could be peoples way of avoiding someone that just outgunned them, its kinda sad on there behalf that they dont realise you only get better by playing harder players

Shadowelite555

Dont feel too bad, I have 100% avoided me; various things like im supposedly cheating and being unsporting. Im nicer than most people over Xbox Live.

hxctears

people avoid because you beat them. happens to me all the time. i haven't used a mic in public matches in months and i still get trash talk avoids. almost everyone abuses the system so it's best to just ignore your rep.