1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 145 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2014 3:05 PM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    FaclonPower98

That's what happened with COD Ghosts.

Things like that, just make me hate the COD community even more.

• 51. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Izjar11

lewdmouth wrote:

I think people just want to get back to the basics. I see that constantly being asked. I have never once heard anyone say they want a futuristic game. It's rare you hear anyone moaning about wanting huge changes in the game from the way it was in MW2 or before. Having the same perk/kill streak system as MW2, MW or WAW with new dynamic maps, better graphics, no one man army or noob tubes would bring a lot of players back. What they are doing now with AW is pushing people away.

They did just this with Ghost and hating still goes on, please save us your complaints and do not purchase AW. Be smart, dont purchase something you willingly know you wont like.

• 52. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    _Guest_

As long as the 3 developers don't have the same future theme and they have their own time era ,i think it could work.

• 53. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    lewdmouth

Ghosts is nothing like any older CODS. Older COD's didn't have camping tools (ieds, super loud amplify, incog, supersized maps, worthless radar), , 2 hit insta deaths with any weapon, 100 different perks, barbie dressup (camo crap), socialized lag compensation.  I am embarrassed for you, for even trying to compare.

• 54. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Izjar11

lewdmouth wrote:

Ghosts is nothing like any older CODS. Older COD's didn't have camping tools (ieds, super loud amplify, incog, supersized maps, worthless radar), , 2 hit insta deaths with any weapon, 100 different perks, barbie dressup (camo crap), socialized lag compensation.  I am embarrassed for you, for even trying to compare.

Your absolutely right, they had worse things to camp with. Lewd did you ever play MW2?

Let me help your brain process information

• 55. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    lewdmouth

Yes, you were able to camp in MW2 but the game was not centered around it like it is with ghosts. Ghosts is a game made exclusively for camping. It is nothing like MW2, nothing. I have owned every COD since COD 2 (except Ghosts, which I rented for 20 days).

• 56. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Izjar11

lewdmouth wrote:

Yes, you were able to camp in MW2 but the game was not centered around it like it is with ghosts. Ghosts is a game made exclusively for camping. It is nothing like MW2, nothing. I have owned every COD since COD 2 (except Ghosts, which I rented for 20 days).

Yes, you cannot camp like you were able to in MW2, MW3 and BO2, yes point taken. Stick with the easier game.

• 57. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Gerbera

Ghosts is not "centered" around camping. It simply did not implement the same rusher-catered gameplay that BO2 did so the playing field was leveled out again. There was NO actual increase in "camper friendly" things. There was simply LESS "rusher friendly" things (every map being tiny being a primary thing for BO2).

• 58. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Izjar11

Gerbera wrote:

Ghosts is not "centered" around camping. It simply did not implement the same rusher-catered gameplay that BO2 did so the playing field was leveled out again. There was NO actual increase in "camper friendly" things. There was simply LESS "rusher friendly" things (every map being tiny being a primary thing for BO2).

Your words (though correct) are falling on def ears, this lewd dude is about as stubborn as a old shoe getting stomped by a camper

• 59. Re: COD Advanced Warfare is a Step Too Far
    Gerbera

That's a problem with people with a lot of stuff; not allowing any gray areas/middle ground.

They think that just because Ghosts isn't openly favoring rushers like BO2 did, then it MUST be favoring campers instead (even though there's no actual proof of that like there is with BO2 catering to rushers with much of the Perks and Attachments) rather than camping is really the same, but there's just no huge catering to the rushers this time around.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next