1 Reply Latest reply: May 21, 2014 6:16 AM by apache_beast RSS

CONSOLE BANS WORKED, WHY STOP

apache_beast

TO CALL OF DUTY:Sony and XBOX and  Activision used to give out console bans to hackers that got caught by reporting them or company workers who happened to join the HACKERS lobbies. . well what happened to that (sony & xbox). so dont tell me NOTHING can be done. SPMG my clan kicked off a member that got a console ban. and he was a beast w/o cheating. . and it started to be fun to play those early gamesof cod and others  again.,, than the 2 companies stoped or looked the other way... WHY,,, it was working.. please be diligent in protecting your faithful and honest gamers. that spends thousands of dollars of our hard earned dollars on you brand.. ....Mods. plz. dont lock this topic. we honest gamers want answers that are not just rhetoric, . thank you

• Re: CONSOLE BANS WORKED, WHY STOP
    apache_beast

cont.

ok . these (undisireable's) used to get console bans for not adhering to the rules agreed upon when they make acct. since they violated these rules. a console ban was issued. i know from a member of our clan who got one . which cost him a lifetime ban from our clan and deservingly so. and had to buy a new ps3. but saying nothing can be done doesnt compute. because ive seen it done. so who can tell me with exact knlwledge who actually gives out this console ban. please dont guess. i need facts. . i have already talked to matt latanza at sony in san mateo calif. thank you ,