5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2014 5:28 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

HELP. limited edition ghosts game and yet im not aloud the classic ghosts pack !!

zombiepanda66

Hey guys n gals, alright so i have not played this game in a while there where a few updates i had to clear up when i came back on to play but the one thing thats really confused me is that i bought the Limited edition game, now obviously that was a while ago, so i got rid of everything i didnt need. And now they are saying i dont have any of the classic ghosts pack !?!? whats going on ?? i know i had it because i had one character set up with the 141 patch, backround and Simon "ghost" rileys head, now its all disappeared.

can anyone help me out ?? it just pisses me off that i bought this game with the packs and all and yet i cant even use them ?!  

• Re: HELP. limited edition ghosts game and yet im not aloud the classic ghosts pack !!
    BlueEyedAlien

Same happened to me with the advanced warfare personalisation pack mate. There 1 minute, gone the next.

I contacted live chat and they told me to delete my profile, clear my cache, delete my game update, unlink my forum and account and then relink it. Did all that, didnt work.

So I cancelled my pre order and bought the flag pack instead. Incompetence is rife

• Re: HELP. limited edition ghosts game and yet im not aloud the classic ghosts pack !!
    starbuckfrack

I have not yet gotten any of these extras yet because for example I probably will not pre order the next game , and so on.

Have you checked your Xbox download history on the site or on your Xbox. Everything you ever downloaded or unlocked should be there.

Not this is not the case here but for example if you download something and Microsoft deletes it from their storage space on their server you can no longer redownload that item after you delete it. Happened to me on an Xbox 360 golf game one time and others. For future reference dont delete it if you have room on your hard drive.

starbuckfrack

Delete anything that is related to ghost but not the map packs themselves.

Then delete ONLY your gamertag, remember your password and do not delete saved games etc.

Clear your cache.

Reboot.

Download your gamertag agiain.

Then start the game and get the updates.

Make take a while to download but cant hurt.

Are you positive you linked the correct forum account to the same gamertag ?

Have you tried the (stupid) stuff word for word from the Activision help pages ?

Have you gone to Activison page and tried to "turn it back on " ?

Here is something a mod posted to someone else

From

Can you please private message me the following so that we can try to push the content to your Xbox One?

Gamertag:

Platform:

Call of Duty email:

Proof of purchase:

Please make sure your gamertag is linked to the right Call of Duty email account you had when you redeemed the Riley DLC so that we can try to push the content to you.

-----------------------