2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2014 12:39 PM by jibmoney RSS

mw3 invisible hack ps3

theonlinekilla

what who can i report this guy to?

is anything being done about this?

i would be grateful if anyone could help with the above questions! thx in advance for any replies/help

• Re: mw3 invisible hack ps3
    Izjar11

theonlinekilla wrote:

i would be grateful if anyone could help with the above questions! thx in advance for any replies/help

MW3 has a in game report system, thats all you can do.

lykbutta

We ran into a guy last night and we were like WTF?! We looked at the video and sure enough, he/she was invisible.

zvers

There is a huge issue with the in-game reporting system. I saw the invisible hack on BO1 a couple weeks ago and when I tried to look them up by name under my "players met" section on PS3, the name wasn't anywhere to be found. I'm speculating but I think this hack also prevents them from being tracked in the recent players lists. I guess if they stay in lobby you could report them. Something IW should be thinking about.

VeL_Gravity

It is an old game i mean many cod games have came out after this one the people that made this game are no longer going to stop hackers on mw2 or mw3 or any other old cod if you want the best way to fix this problem is to just leave the game or play another

the_crazyman

theonlinekilla wrote:

Killa, I'm not 100% positive that there are legions of Activision/iW employees weilding the 'BanHammer'... but I do hope they have some people dedicated to cleaning up the mess these cheats create. There's the "in-game" report button but I think it's a little more effective to report them to someone who has a firm grip on the hammer... @IWEnforcers on twitter is a great place to drop the names of cheats and hacks that are ruining this game for so many. In you tweet include their online name, the system you encountered them on, a date and time, and the type of douche'baggery they were participating in. I hope this helps in our quest to end the hacking nonsense!

DezHo

Modern Warfare 3.  seriously been playing this for 3 years, and today I have never seen so many hackers in my life.  Every Frigging game.  8 out of 10 games are Frigging  hacked.  Hackers are Frigging  invisible. Whats the Frigging  point. I can't play. I paid for this game.   We all pay for these games so we can play.    You receive millions from us, why dont you hire someone to Frigging  fix the game, stop being such selfish greedy ignorant people, you can hire people to counter these hackers EASILY with so much of your resources and profits.  just like Apple does against jailbreaking.  Seriously, not that you care, but you will lose so many loyal fans of this game.  We simply can't play the game anymore.  Why would you do such a thing to this amazing franchise.  you just going to leave it like this?  I am speaking on behalf of thousands of people, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE speak or forward to your seniors or supervisors and address ths problem TODAY.  This is not funny AT ALL. We CANT PLAY AT ALL

Snotnose

Modern Warfare 3.  seriously been playing this for 3 years,

Gemes only been out for less than 2 years.

the_crazyman

I see that this thread has been viewed more than 11 thousand times, yet nothing has been done about this issue we're all encountering... My honest opinion and therory on this is that iW and Activision utilize hackers to force people who are still playing the 'old' CoD titles off the servers. They want us to all run out and buy the newest title because we're sick of dealing with all the hackers... from a buisness standpoint, it makes total sence, it costs them nothing to ignore the problem and allow the hackers the have their way while at the same time forcing REAL gamers off the servers to run out to GameStop and buy the new CoD so we dont have to deal with the hacker B.S. I mihgt be off base here,... and I might be hitting the nail on the head... but that's what I think is going on... for what it's worth.

rtcrew

This is what happened last time Infinity ward was involved with MW. Once they`ve made their money they just abandon the game.

BlarghQuake

Yeah, this is disgusting. I have gotten this game when it first came out. Loved the Multiplayer, some guns needed some buffs and nerfs but that was all fine. BUT THIS? Why do you people at Infinity Ward abandon your own games, which millions of people enjoy and love to his day? When I went back to MW2, it was hacker heaven. So I went back to MW3, and guess what? You have people jumping fifty feet into the air, and the downright outrageous invisible hack. This makes NO sense, you are going to loose many valuable customers and profits. Infinity Ward needs at least a handful of people just to fix or just outright ban these people who are ruining good games! Or at least a in game reporting system that actually does something. Exactly like Dezho said, we paid $60.00 for the game, we deserve a solution to this problem.

9MILRikkoRicks

Loool sick

am glad i found this thread,,,,,  and i was thinking what the heck is going on ??

I play and only play Team defender,,, i find the other games to be a bit boring,,,,, and i never let any opposition player finish a game without atleast dying once if he is really good....

and so i notice this particular player (The hack) just getting kills after kills and weirdly enough i can see his name in red on top but cant physically see him,,,, tried killin him by sprayin endlessly was pointless,,,,,,

so buddy those players are the hacks,,,,, sucks cus it puts you off buyin Ghost...

i also thought could this invisible players be promoting Ghost,,, as in thats how it will be played,,,, dunno but it sucks anyways,,,,

UnHoLyOnE

The simple answer is DO NOT BUY GHOST!!! Spread the word or nothing will happen, if everyone refused to buy Ghost, they'd be stuffed. So facebook, twitter, whatever, game reviews, just rate it all down until IW fix this damn problem.

If this was a ploy to get people to but the new game, then in my case its an epic fail, i won't be buying it, nor will a few others i know. The reason, well if you can't fix , or be seen to be trying to fix it, then i'll spend my money elsewhere. Give it to someone who deserves it, not some greedy fatcats, who are balatantly ripping us off.

We all paid good money for the cod games, i'm sure that legally they are bound to maintain and provide a service, to ensure our enjoyment. It's a sad day when one of the biggest game franchises sticks two fingers up to its customers. I think they have a nerve promoting Ghost, and i hope it falls on its backside.

Triggaaar

Just noticed this hack over the weekend. Playing Domination and I watched the replay to confirn. Not only were they invisible, but I believe they started the game before the rest of us, because as the timer was counting down (it was on 8 or 9) the game reported (audio) 'Capturing C' as the hacker ran past it.

I am concerned this is allowed by activision to 'encourage' us to by the next installment. Well I've already got Ghosts on pre-order for the Xbox One, and if this hack isn't fixed shortly, I'll cancel my Ghosts pre-order.

AnnD

NickName: SaUde__-PLiiM_Zz

cheater..... = INVISIBLE...

.. Please ban This player

M4zzterTac

Activision/Infinity Ward you have an obligation to your fans and your consumers to deal with this issue now.  This has obviously become a recent issue.  I have 81 days of multiplayer playtime invested in the game and this is the first time I have seen this hack.  There is questionable cheating or exploiting in any game, but this a pure hack and needs to be forwarded to Microsoft and handled by you as it is your game that has been exploited. You handled the issue with the under the map exploit very quickly.  I don't know if  you assume this will push people to buy a new game and you don't care, but you need to be like Bungie scare people straight.  Ban the users accounts, refresh their stats, advise Microsoft so they can ban them.

FAZE UNKILLABLE - 982 K/D ratio - This account needs to be banned and if there are any FAZE clan members out there, you might want to deal with this or be labeled a supporter of hacking and let your reputation be brought down.

Fckface

WEIHNACHTS_KOSEI is another one

Falckonn

I had the same problem in Dmination, last time they were on my team, I didn't notice that they were invisible. But when it was my turn to be against the 2 hackers(Yes 2), I notcied that they were invisible by looking in the killcam. The hacker,Mr_Hacker_101, stabbed me infront. I didn't report them though, and that is when I fewlt really dumb for not stopping them!

Kyfto

I've contacted Activision via Twitter and all they say to do is report them in game and "thank you for you're diligence." NO UPDATES as to whether they are going to fix it or not. If you really want to stick it to them, DON'T buy Ghosts and switch to another online FPS. The consumer has ALL the POWER...we just have to hit them where it hurts.

man_of_many_names

Me - a BLOPs 1 fan & a few MW3 m8s have now given up on this until Activision ban these ar$eh0les consoles & isp

Playing Battlefield 3 last night into early hours - last game was a TDM match up to 500 kills on a euro server - man that was one tight long game finishing 500 - 480 in our favour but was so so close.

Jeez we was well pumped up by the end - haven't been that pushed since the MW3 competitions last year - you know when Elite was brilliant for FFA & Clan Ops

Then BLOPs II came along and - well it all went pear-shape

What I mean by this is: if most regular players that are just fed up with hackers, if they went off playing something else for a week or two - heck a month, yeah i know a month without COD is like a hunger strike

Anyway Activision would be able to say "this week 40 million ....", but perhaps "5,000 & most of them hackers" type of thing

They would notice server connections dropping - now if the last 3 games drop to say under 50% their normal connections say for a week or 2, then Activision might just start to wake up and think H0LY CR^P - our little world of COD & the new hyped up new release might just fall flat on its AR$E

wouldn't take much over a social network or a few forums like xbox-scene etc to setup a date: weekend / week / fortnight that all regular players abstain from COD

Our other halves - ladies / wives / girlfriends uhm ergh boyfriends if you are a female - ohh sod this political correct cr^p - our partners might be happy to have us around - or maybe they will get so fed up they will buy us Battlefield / MOH or Disney Infinity

eleven1181

I've started to notice the invincible hack over the last 2 weeks its so annoying u so times get a flash of there name just before then knife u, I think they also can't be hit cause 1 was showing up on my UVA I new he was invincible and I was spraying like crazy and didnt even get a hitmarker. I agree the only to fix this s not to buy ghosts.

Triggaaar

I've seen at least 4 players using the hack now, and last night I knew they'd be invisible before the game started - they were called

You cant see me

You cant kill me

(not accurate spellings, they used 3 instead of e, and probably some other differences)

Subtle touch I thought.

Anyway, as much as I've been looking forwarded to Ghosts, I will definitely cancel my pre-order if they don't fix this.

hyper72

I contacted activision via facebook yesterday...to ask about what is going to be done about the hackers.....They replied and said they are aware of the problems and are looking into the issue......And told me that i must report then with in game report system... So if you see these clowns jump out the game and REPORT them....

master9010

theres lots of people doing it i guess ive seen 2 so far

sstang1

I saw this for the first time tonight.  MW3 TDM game on Lockdown - Guy went 32-0 because he was invisible.

I reported him in game and have tweeted his PSN to IWEnforcers and ATVIAssist.

His Clan tag was Hak+ so he wasn't even trying to hide it.

PSN was EliteSwag_10

FionnClaussen123

I think it's ridiculous, I agree with DezHo. There is so much money going into these games and they can't be quick enough to get rid of the hackers. Don't report them just get rid of their accounts so they know that what they are doing isn't tolerated. I know it's sounds drastic but ever since I came back on to play this game I have never witnessed so many hackers in a game before. What's the point in buying "Ghost" (I know I am not getting it) if we know that hackers are going to more than welcome to destroy that experience for us as well. If they can't be bothered in seriously preventing these people why should we bother purchasing the next game to go through the same irritating and piss-take of an experience. Seriously sort it out. I want a decent game with fair odds, not invisible ****-heads prancing about thinking it's ******* cool to hack.

razorsback

my block list is full of Invisi hack players Ps3 domination seems to be the preffered game play. ingame report everytime. gunna post the names on all social media sites too.

Dynamite_7

It is clear that Activision doesn't give a rats @$$ about it's established customers.

I'm sure they just see the hacking as another excuse for people to buy Ghost..." Why fix a problem that will make people stop playing a game we no longer make money off and buy new one that will."

It's been 4 months since the first reports of this hack.. I have reported the same players countless times, and still nothing has happened.

Again I must say, Activision cares nothing about us the gamers.. Every single one of us, the ones who have posted in this thread or the ones who have read it.

man_of_many_names

That is why I cancelled my Ghosts Hardened edition & instead pre-ordered:

Battlefield 4 & GTA V

Forget COD - they can't be ar$ed to do anything and I can't be ar$ed to waste any more money on them

A shame - used to enjoy COD but thing is if I was playing games illegally on a console bet they would get involved then, not allowing unsigned code to run etc....

Well what in effect is the hack - I think I will not be " buying " Ghosts at all but rather take my chances online though other means

Gdwookie

Have to add that I will not be purchasing anymore activision games as this game is now rampant with cheaters. I played in a lobby yesterday with 3 invisible hacks. This has been going on for long enough now that a patch could have been completed but it is obvious they have no interest in fixing it in an effort to force us into their latest release, that is not how you do business. I also find it funny these top level programmers have been out done by a bunch of 12 year old cheaters. These programmers must be pretty pathetic.

ddan9459

Yeah, MW2,BOPs1, and MW3 have been abandoned by Hactivisision. After Ghosts is out, B|OPs2 will join the rest of the Hactivision games that are ruled by the cheaters. Hactivision games are a poor investment.

kenhistu

its not fun play with those cheaters, i reported so many invisible cheaters, but Activision never solve this problem

battousai_lee

THIS 2 CHEATERS ALSO USING THE SAME INVINSIBLE TACTICS...

Bu_6ALAL_3

NO_COMENT_20

HOPE PSN WILL CANCEL THEIR ACCOUNT FOR GOOD!!!

scotland-rules

I've been running into them a lot of the past week or so and I must admit that it is becoming a serious problem. I can see this game going quickly the way of MW2 unless a patch update is released blocking these hackers.

kenhistu

now even worse, i saw player without head?!! hacking is everywhere at MW3 at moment. I twittered facebook them, no reply at all... so sad company just ignore us and don't respect us as we are paying customers!!! their social media communication is useless....

Atheist1123

Trouble with the in-game reporting system is that you have to wait till the lobby to use it. So the hacks get the kills and my stats get ****** up. Here's an answer... ADD A REPORT AND KICK OPTION. If 6/7 players all report a player WITHIN the game and the system kick the ******* cheats out it would take away their incentive to do it. This suggestion should be incorporated into GHOSTS at least. Meantime, if a meet one of these ******* I'll end the bastard.

minha7

I only know how to not have these in mw3 hack that I did the hack that shoots the wall and kill the other enemies

Neilonidas

HD_SpeeD-Lobby is one I've encountered every match today.

Allend406

This just happened to me last night dude was getting like 30 kills no deaths and bragging on the mic about his skills. Finally started noticing he was announcing my location or what i was doing over the mic than killed me twice right in front of me there was no way way i missed him. Sent him a message and reported him to in game system.

NAme was Amber_Kbff

keilealtair

So i know this sounds insane and crazy.... but there is a way to F these people over in the moment and at least cut them out of that particular game... it sucks to have and really sucks that this seems like the only way to do anything besides wasting your time reporting or just looking for a new lobby.  Go download the hack.  Yes... download the hack (dont' be a fn moron and use it...) but when someone gets in a game and uses it, you start yours... the game will freak out and drop the server.  If you want... follow the dbag around and keep doing it so he can never play.  It works... it's sad that this is how you can deal with it but ... it works.

ps... to all you fn tools out there... get a life and learn to play 

DarkThrasher28

I have another invisible script user. Goes by the name BLOOD_GANG_20. Have the video uploaded to my theater that shows the script in use.

bendingpeak

Notice how these posts go back six or seven months with at least one citing Activision as saying "we are aware of the problem and are looking into it..."  There are more invisible guys now than ever.  It seems like they've assigned one dude to sit in a cubicle to tell us "thanks for your diligence and continue to use the in game reporting system" and that's the extent of the MW3 support division...they can't be addressing the problem or it would already have been fixed long ago. If nothing else, can't they get the malicious code themselves and write a patch to cover it?  Hackers can break down the code to create the hack but the developers can't write code to prevent the hack?  makes no sense.  I don't think there is a conspiracy so much as they (activision) just don't care.

DarkThrasher28

I have to agree with the last part of that post especially. MW3 has made it's money so IW simply doesn't bother with the game anymore. From what I understand MW, WAW, MW2 were getting hacked into big time. Now it seems that MW3 is following suite. From a business and financial stand point it seems sound to tell the development team "those games are in the past. All the kids are going for our current game. We need to focus on that. We'll get to the old games if we have some extra time to spare."

UK-DMC

sadly game is pretty much unplayable now.

16 cheaters -

(suce) Vlaspikejet

(At3w) xXSnikersXx67

(MazX) KaMiKaZZe du-66

(MDR$) ODraq-KILLAR

(Ytub) SDRJ_Jajalebelge

(#LOL) SDRJ_Hackeur

(noak) Sniper_G_Killeur

(FUPA) PELICULERO-

(KoW) RUSSLAND2033

xVilperiableHD

(HOST) MODZ-_-HACKER99

(DUTI) LobbyHackModzz2

WoW-Shiraz

II_TOASTY_II

xJoNNy_v4

ULTRAENERGY97

TURT1EBeachx32

ive tweeted to infinity ward and they said that they where going to look into it and all you can do is report them

Hurdles

Infinity ward is no longer updating mw3 so nothing will be done sorry

SkyKitten101

Even though the game isnt updating anymore, we should still do something about this issue. If we write down the names of the hackers here, we all can keep an eye out for them and report them before the game begins if possible. It may or may not work, but its worth a try, right?

DeathUrge

Yesterday i started playing MW3 for the 1st time since November. Was very surprised to see it hacked as bad as it is. It's really sad that people have to ruin the game this way.

It may be a long process but I have a capture card and have recorded and submitted the video's of two of these invisibility hackers to Activision, whom said video is more than enough proof. It sucks having to take the time to do this, but it's worth it if it gets a few hackers banned.

Mw2_Ninja

I've ran into this crap several times in two days, and now MW3 will sit on my shelf and collect dust until I decide to sell it at a pawn shop. This is absolutely ******* ridiculous. There is no excuse for things like this to exist. Hell, I even looked it up on youtube to see if this crap was what I thought it was. Sure enough, God Mode + Invisibility. I can only hope that somebody from IW decides to give enough of a rat's ass to fix the issue. This crap + the absolute FAIL that is Ghosts is enough reason for me to never by an IW game again.

DarkThrasher28

This is why I prefer shooters with bots. When the community doesn't exist or completely goes to hell, I can throw in some bots and not have to deal with the issue. Unfortunately, MW3 doesn't bring in the moola anymore since Activision has already gotten what they expected from it. Since they are focusing on new projects I sadly assume that they will simply ignore the past CoDs since there isn't anymore money to be made on them.

mdcfeilx

i will join

PSN_Zenegog

If you play legitimately on S&D, PLEASE add me (Zenegog). I'm desperate to join a game where there isn't a hacker to ruin it. I'm fed up. I'm so angry.

mdcfeilx

can i join it

JakeyHD

Hello theonlinekilla,

Infinity ward don't monitor mw3 anymore so submit a report and nothing will happen no matter how many times you try. This hack is on both consoles xbox and ps3. Even if you send them there psn name or gamertag via twitter or facebook  they wont do anything. Also if they did they cant ban us anyway because were on cfw so we can unban ourselves. This hack allows you to be invisible and also invincible you can not die. If you get shot the game thinks your dead and you can no longer call in streaks or capture flags, pick up guns etc... This is a class not a permanent infection. You do need a jailbreak but someone can go on your account with a jailbroken ps3 and put the class on your account then you can go on it on a normal console running ofw and have this mod.

If anyone wants this please reply or email me ji.14@hotmail.com for more information

Thanks

JakeyHD

ShockTime

don't buy ghosts.... the mw3 invisible hack will soon transfer over to it. its just logic -_-

sutakas

Wow..invisible hack has been out over a year and IW haven't done nothing. At least yesterday when i played domination 1 out of 3 lobbies had a invisible hack noob.

el_09ma

hack de invisibilidad

xXangeldeadXx

invisible

jibmoney

Went home for lunch today and got invisihacked. I did the report thing through the system.