1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 211 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 6:53 AM by Defibrilator Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Well , well well, sweet things gone happen .Tbh i skip the Black Upps , but the MW series never
    In MW2 was really annoing the prestige hack noobs , let see them now

• 31. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Lol @ these noobs that want ranked for dedicated severs its so easy to hack these severs for example and to shut down all those battlefield 3 fanboys did you know that the beta severs got hacked in 3 days lmfao

• 32. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Seriously, you need to read other forums and especially your twitter.

We wanted ranked servers so we could level on our favourite servers and not be forced to play on that crappy p2p system that was introduced with MW2.

This game had soo much potential, you had everything perfect until this announcement. Not giving us PROPER CoD4-like dedicated servers means you have basically slapped us in the face.

You have lost thousands of PC sales with this stupid decision. It's pretty obvious you don't know what PC gamers want, yet you mentioned soo many times in videos/interviews that you took PC feedback seriously... really? another lie.

Lean and maxFPS put me off and delayed Elite was "meh" but it wasn't enough to make me cancel my order, i was still VERY keen! but once i saw "unranked dedicated servers" that's when i knew you had screwed us over yet again.

I recommend, no crap... i highly recommend that you give us ranked servers like CoD4 and you will see a very high number of PC sales.

• 33. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

That´s crap!

Make the Server Ranked and make the P2P unranked. Thats easy for every PC Player.

And Activision ones you forgot. We the Gamers from the PC grow´s you up, not the Gamers on the XBox or PS3.

• 34. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

But what exactly do they mean by "unranked"? This still isn't clear. The community means one thing - it means progressive ranking. But AVTI/IW/SG seem to mean something else, because Spec Ops has an internal progressive ranking system, but is "unranked".

I asked Mark Rubins, executive Producer for MW3, what they mean by "ranked" and "unranked":

ranked - streaming live stats to Elite

unranked - no streaming of live stats to Elite

So, the terminology needs clarifying. More importantly, the "real" question needs answering: Can we progressively rank up on dedicated servers? It doesn't matter if it is an "internal" ranking system like Spec Ops. We just need some way to get at the weapons without having to play matchmaking on P2P.

• 35. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

F**k it! Looks like they blew it again...No wonder they were silent.

No RANKED dedicated servers is a gamebreaker for me. I personally prefer HC to normal modes, and those stupid playlist on p2p have only few of them...which does not make all of the gamemodes available for me. Also high pings, host migration, hackers, not working VAC, and what not on the dumb p2p IWnet.

The other missing features - I could live without  - but it is very unpleasant to hear that, on top of the no-ranked-dedis, they dumb down the PC version to the console style, with 18 players max (are you kidding?!), no lean, no [put another option they didn't mention], etc.

After those promsises of the COD4 style, this is ridiculous. Thankfully BF3 is around the corner...

• 36. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ
    mrhuk

Why oh why do you refuse to give proper dedicated support to the PC? It's beyond a joke now.

• 37. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Oh dear, you do realise there two types of unranked dont you.

Unranked servers can mean.

being able to rank up on dedicated servers but your stats not being tracked by CoD elite like they would through match making.

or god forbid no ranking up at all in any way shape or form.

• 38. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ
    matuzz

I can't see anymore any PC player that would buy this game fro the MP.

Some might buy it for conclusion of SP but the MP is clearly broken mess.

• 39. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Oh welll guess i'll be canceling my pre order aswell, but im sure as hell not buying battlefield 3 either, that was just bollocks. so what the heck do i look for now, no other multiplayer is worth looking at to be honest. most feel clunky and awkward or just plain BAD.

Here's hoping all the free cod4 cd keys given to people via steam give that game a breath of life, only FPS games i would play willingly is CoD4 and Modern Warfare 2 on AlterIWnet. Certainly wont load up legit Modern warfare 2 or Black Ops not with the crappy lag, child admins, hackers, hacked lobbies, stupid clucking rules etc etc.

P.S

Robert Trolling just go die in fire please. (If your just a puppet/spokesman i suggest you leave your job, surely you have a tiny amount of pride left?.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next