1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2012 9:03 PM by like2nap03 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    mralpharogue

"Real Life" is something that FPS games are shooting for these days. So yes, I think I will start up on the 'real life' crap.

If they nerf the snipers, it better only be for the Wii players.

• 41. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

When then I guess they should just get rid of Core modes, and only leave everything as Hardcore, cause in real life you die in a couple shots. And if you get shot in the leg the your guy should limp because there's no way in hell that a person is running after being shot in the leg... oh yea, and on every game mode you should have one life because you can't come back when you die.

I can go on and on with stuff to make it more like real life, but making this game (or any game) fully like real life would just get boring.

• 42. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

yes thats true but there's some kind of line that the community makes and i dont really mind getting quickscope on blops because i know its kind a hard except those panic no scopes those make me angry and making quick scope easy it takes the fun out of it at least for me

• 43. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

take out instant scoping, leave quick scoping. without quickdraw there would not be a problem.

• 44. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    mralpharogue

Heck yeah. Hardcore all the way! That type of game mode you described would be my favorite. But since, as thepenguinz so wisely said, since there is a line that the community makes on what aspects of real life should and shouldn't appear in a game, I full heartedly believe that weapon strength should be realistic.

If you want weapons to all be the same, then IW might as well only make one gun for the game.

• 45. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

mralpharogue wrote:

But since, as thepenguinz so wisely said, since there is a line that the community makes on what aspects of real life should and shouldn't appear in a game, I full heartedly believe that weapon strength should be realistic.

If you want weapons to all be the same, then IW might as well only make one gun for the game.

i am gonna use that quote on my job applications... "people on the interwebs say i am wise"

on topic well 1 shot of any gun on real life to the brain is a instant death but on game you might need 2-3 is really fail on that part but at the same time i think its fair so its  a weird line

• 46. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    youtubedude

No. It felt like COD4 sniping, actually. It may look fast to you, but snipers require aim. You miss = you die.

YouTubeDude
    YouTube.com/YouTubeDude

MW3 sniping impressions from CODXP

• 47. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    padiego

I didn't mean it in a way that the gun itself should be nerfed. I meant that they should probably remove the quickdraw effect from the sniper rifle, and make it so that you cannot quickscope.

• 48. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?

Sniping ruined Call of duty. Straight up. People who snipe are all trying to be like MuzzaFuzza..... but they dont realize quickscoping became popular cause MLG's and other mega-beasts found Call of duty way too easy, so they but o na sniper to give themselves a challenge. Nowadays, 95% of all snipers sit in the back of the map or have their claymores up their ass and just camp. And stop complaining about how its so hard. Your carrying around an instant kill. And dont even get me started about aim assist. All i see fro msnipers is camping, trick-shotting and panic knifing. Not saying they should take them out. But its getting quite pathetic. I have respect for those who do it right and are good at it, but majority are just little ******* who think they're good. Just play the damn game.

• 49. Should snipers be nerfed in MW3?
    momskirbyok

What's so bad about camp sniping...

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next