26 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 8:28 AM by iGotBombKush RSS

What's Next

What Do You Guys Think Will Come After MW3; Maybe WaW 2 Or BO 2     

• What's Next

Honestly no clue but if its premodern I am not gonna buy it I did not like BO really, and not because of lag or glitchs or anything like that but just the style of the game and never played WaW but from everything I have seen I do not care for that either. Not hating on it just not my thing so I hope its MW4 lol.

• What's Next
    lostxprophit

possibly another BO game T.T' The whole Plot for BO was kinda interesting & non-realistic at the same time. I mean.....who uses Mind Control????! That's really unrealistic. I can't think of any event in history that would use Mind Control at all.

• What's Next

During the cold war many countries actually tried using mind control, but not to much success.

I literally just watched a TV documentary where a hynotist actually hypnotised someone into trying to assassinate a presenter. he was given a BBgun, told it was real, and to shoot this person when he entered the room, the guy did, but when he was asked about it, he had no recollection of it whatsoever.

• What's Next

Black Ops 2, for a few reasons:

1. Treyarch will most likely make the next CoD

2. A few details were not anwered, such as: who was the woman announcer?

3. Hints within the game suggest a sequel, like the Email stating that Woods was alive in Hanoi, a prison camp, which MP has a map of, but strangely, the map is nowhere to be seen in the campiagn, it's only mentioned.

• Re: What's Next
    keakua

I think that Activision has a enough window to put out one more game on this system before the next gen. You would think with all the Treyarch hate they wouldnt go with them, but IW isnt going to put out a game next year, we know this much is certain. So they either go with Treyarch again and hope for the best or skip 2012 and wait to put an Epic game out on the next gen...which I believe will come out in late 2013.

• What's Next

Yeah I agree I would rather have extra DLC and just have them improve some frowned upon things in that will come out in MW3 then another game that is just gonna get rushed and a bugged down version of the previous game.

I didnt pre order black ops the reasoning why is because I dont know about you guys but sometimes i get tired of pre modern warfare. Thats one reason why I think COD4 MW2 and MW3 do so well is because those are the three modern cod games the rest are ww2 ww1 or vietnam war games.

• What's Next

I found out that Infinity Ward is backing out and leaving all rights to the Call of Duty title to Trey Arch and some other company so infinity ward is leaving and Trey Arch is makin the next and all the rest of the COD games.

• What's Next

I think they will have a Vietnam War Game

Fireman0025

Personally (and I can see I am against the majority I was hoping for another WWII game. WaW was probably my favorite COD, but has some lack of technology (AKA: host migration) that makes it frustrating to play.

• What's Next

Why do people hate BO so much? I thought overall that it was a HUGE improvement over the mess that was MW2..

Well, after the BO2, i think they can made a history about Ghost and Yuri. They can tell how they lived was before meeting Nikolai and the task force 141, or anyone else. Doesn't matter when the history begin, i think it will be interesting for the game make this "background".

I think it needs a break to seriously consider where it goes from here. New engines, new graphics, a greater variety in map design, bringing back vehicles even if they aren't offensive.

kshakhnazarov wrote:

What Do You Guys Think Will Come After MW3; Maybe WaW 2 Or BO 2     

Well, Black Ops 2 is coming out in November. So, theres your answer.